Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

I got the Sentinel from the Wal-Mart in Hagerstown MD for 25.00. There's were two more there. Great figure glade I waited for clearance. I can now put that one on display since my SDCC is and will be MOC.

Is the purple MU sentinel or the repaint? I might just have to take a trip to Hagerstown this week. Let me know if you go back and they're gone, will ya? and thanks for the tip!

What... the.... F*** is that piece of crap spiderman. That big time spidey I was looking forward to the most. I swear that better not be how he freaking looks. That is HORRIBLE. Hands down the worst thing they could have done to that figure. What's he supposed to be doing? Glowing? And it looks like some pieces are all normal black but the rest of him is like he freaking jumped out of some radioactive glowing green slime.

But in all seriousness, if that's the real product, I'm gonna cancel my order at BBTS and just get these in the store. I don't need the spiderman to build arnim zola, and he just looks soooooo bad.

I got the Sentinel from the Wal-Mart in Hagerstown MD for 25.00. There's were two more there. Great figure glade I waited for clearance. I can now put that one on display since my SDCC is and will be MOC.

Is the purple MU sentinel or the repaint? I might just have to take a trip to Hagerstown this week. Let me know if you go back and they're gone, will ya? and thanks for the tip!

It's the purple and silver one. I think it looks great. I never got it before because I got the SDCC one and couldn't justify 55.00 for another

nice neal.. what you think of it? i want to get it for my legends.. seems like a really great figure..

I really like it. I'm a big fan of Colossus, so it doesn't take much to impress me as far as he's concerned. As mentioned by another poster, he is really tall ... perhaps too tall to fit in with the Legends line.

can somebody tell me how long does it take BBTS to ship if I preordered on January 31st, it's the first time I'm buying from there.

Thanks

Probably depends on the product man. I've read that some people that preordered their ML in early Dec. haven't gotten their BBTS orders yet, while others who've ordered later have already gotten theirs. I dunno what the variable is there...

Got my order in from toys rus.. really nice now gota find a blur ghost rider and reg iron man..

1223778409_photobucket_131372_.jpg

Same here. Same case. Now i gotta hunt down the regulars. I bought a variant IM in the wild expecting to get a regular case, so now i have 2. LMK if anyone wants to swap a reg IM for the variant.

can somebody tell me how long does it take BBTS to ship if I preordered on January 31st, it's the first time I'm buying from there.

Thanks

Probably depends on the product man. I've read that some people that preordered their ML in early Dec. haven't gotten their BBTS orders yet, while others who've ordered later have already gotten theirs. I dunno what the variable is there...

Thanks man, I hope I get the order soon without variants.

These have started to pop up at some Targets (none near me yet). To see if your Target has any, go to this website: http://sites.target.com/site/en/spot/mobil...pci=087-06-2403 and enter your zip code. It will tell you if any available store has any in stock. This works extremely well and is pretty accurate. If you know the DCPI of another toy your looking for simply change the last series of numbers in the url.

nice neal.. what you think of it? i want to get it for my legends.. seems like a really great figure..

I really like it. I'm a big fan of Colossus, so it doesn't take much to impress me as far as he's concerned. As mentioned by another poster, he is really tall ... perhaps too tall to fit in with the Legends line.

This figure is awsome, a perfect figure in my book!

post-23526-1328748044_thumb.jpg