Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

hey guys. I just started updating my site. Includes RoML waves 1 and 2 for now. Keep an eye out for more updates.

http://marvellegends.info/

The link for the close ups of your wave 2 pics to not work. FYI or any of them for that matter.

hmm...they work for me. which ones specifically? can you post the links?

Just went to Target and found a nice employee who took the dcpi number I gave her and located a single case in the stockroom. However, she said the supervisor would not let her pull it because it is an "upcoming set" and didnt have an aisle location. She said 4 other stores in the area each have a case as well.

that's bullcrap. who cares if it doesn't have a location? just tell her you are going to buy them all so it doesn't even matter.... and then dump the ones you don't want in housewares or something.

unless it has a street date on the box, they have to sell them to you

Just went to Target and found a nice employee who took the dcpi number I gave her and located a single case in the stockroom. However, she said the supervisor would not let her pull it because it is an "upcoming set" and didnt have an aisle location. She said 4 other stores in the area each have a case as well.

that's bullcrap. who cares if it doesn't have a location? just tell her you are going to buy them all so it doesn't even matter.... and then dump the ones you don't want in housewares or something.

unless it has a street date on the box, they have to sell them to you

I thought about doing that bc I already have the figures, and im just looking for the Steve Rogers variant. But she was so nice, I didnt want her to get bitched at by a backroom supe.

I just got back from Target and was able to get them to pull there case of ML. I have a friend who works there, but he was on break. It's a cool Target though because all of the electronics guys are cool. Anyway, I got the regular versions of Steve Rogers, Ghost Rider, and Iron Man so that completes my Wave 1 set! Woo! Does that make me one of the first to have all 11 figures from Wave 1? lol.

Anyway, just go to a different Target, one will help you out I'm sure.

I just got back from Target and was able to get them to pull there case of ML. I have a friend who works there, but he was on break. It's a cool Target though because all of the electronics guys are cool. Anyway, I got the regular versions of Steve Rogers, Ghost Rider, and Iron Man so that completes my Wave 1 set! Woo! Does that make me one of the first to have all 11 figures from Wave 1? lol.

Anyway, just go to a different Target, one will help you out I'm sure.

How Much are they at Target?

Scored a variant case here in Austin Texas this morning. It seems almost all the targets here in austin got these in last night. My store only had a single case.

BTW - I LOVE these! The packaging is awesome as well as the figures. I am Really Really happy to have Legends back on the shelves again!

Just got back from another Target and had them pull another case. Another variant :/ Still need the regs. I'll just wait until I get my cases. I have a feeling the variants are going to be super easy to come by now and impossible to find when the second "wave" (not wave 2) is refreshed

Scored a variant case here in Austin Texas this morning. It seems almost all the targets here in austin got these in last night. My store only had a single case.

BTW - I LOVE these! The packaging is awesome as well as the figures. I am Really Really happy to have Legends back on the shelves again!

What part of town are you in? I got the case from Greatland Target (Mopac and 290) and just got back from Southpark Meadows all show(ed) in stock this morning around town.

Whats that website that lets you know if target has ant in stock.

just type in your zipcode

http://sites.target.com/site/en/spot/mobil...amp;storeNumber