Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

Whats the number for the figures so i can ask them they seem to be in stock...

087-06-2403. Got mine today. All the variants are in 1 case. 8 figs. per case. $14.99 each. Seems each store might have a different case. Best to go in person as they are more willing to actually check for you. When I tried over the phone it was kind of lackluster. With the exception of one store where the employee actually knew what I was talking about and she was there to help me when I got there. Well worth the $90 to build Terrax versus the $140 order I cancelled. Plus I got the variants that I wanted.

i picked up the six figs with the baf pieces today from Target, they were the variants which i dig.i do want the non variant GR though, that blue flame looks sick. had to go to two as the first one didnt have them. when i asked the guy at the second target, Capital Plaza in ATX, he kept saying they were not supposed to be put on the shelves until the 26th. i kept gently pressing him to get them from the back, gave him the product code (thanks to you guys) and said that the guy at the first Target told me that they had them at this store, which he did. the guy said that he was gonna write a letter (i guess to complain that the guy at the other store helped me?) and finally went and got the case.

when he came back he said "Sir. See?" and pointed to the sticker that said when to put them on the shelves. i said "OK......." and he cut open the box and walked away. i grabbed my figs and checked out.

i dont get why that guy was acting that way. was i in the wrong or was he just bing a d bag?

I've gone to like all these targets up and down socal, from lake elsinore to oceanside, and not a single one has them. All I need is a rogers and a hope haha. Come on!

And I keep seeing people grabbing wave 2. I want those too!

have you used this link? It will save you a lot of driving time. Almost none of the area around you shows to have them in Stock

http://sites.target.com/site/en/spot/mobil...pci=087-06-2403

yea, I've used that link and to no avail. I still look anyway haha. Since I live in Murrieta and I go to school in san marcos and oceanside, I check all the stores there and back anyway. I can't believe NONE of them have them

WHAT?!?! The target right by my house, literally 2 miles, just now has them in stock. Guess who is gonna be there at 8 in the morning before work?! THIS guy! haha

yea, I've used that link and to no avail. I still look anyway haha. Since I live in Murrieta and I go to school in san marcos and oceanside, I check all the stores there and back anyway. I can't believe NONE of them have them

WHAT?!?! The target right by my house, literally 2 miles, just now has them in stock. Guess who is gonna be there at 8 in the morning before work?! THIS guy! haha

they show available here-

41040 California Oaks Rd

Murrieta, CA 92562

At the store they most likely say "In stockroom" on the scanners. If you find someone helpful enough you can get them from the back. that didn't sound right...

they show available here-

41040 California Oaks Rd

Murrieta, CA 92562

At the store they most likely say "In stockroom" on the scanners. If you find someone helpful enough you can get them from the back. that didn't sound right...

Thanks a ton dude. I've been trying to track down rogers and hope forever. Hopefully I can get them.

And yea... that didn't exactly sound the best :p haha

Got a variant case from Target.

CameraZOOM-20120210192743420.jpg

Very Nice Indeed ! still lookin for the blue rider and reg iron man..

I've made some observations on these. Right at the back of each card is a stamped 5-digit series number. Since you got a whole case (above) from your local Target, what number was stamped on the back of each arrortment in that box? My guess is "13011" ....Is that correct?

"13011" series seem to have the Clear Shield Steve Rogers as well as the Orange Flames Ghost Rider and the Blue Extremis Iron Man.....

I got my BlueFlames GR, Red Extremis IM and Non-Clear Shield Steve Rogers from series "13121"....

I got another Blue Flames GR from series "13191" which I assume would also have the Red Extremis IM and non-clear shield SR.....

Does the above agree to what y'all have??? Give your feedback, thanks!

Wow, I opened up Steve Rogers and honestly, I didn't complain about his huge head, or his out of scaleness, but rather, his shield is waaaaay to small. I would rather them have used one the size of the Face off version from toy biz or larger. I mean, the Face off version has a larger shield and it's a smaller body, what's up with that? haha