Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

Has anyone leaked the case code for series 2 yet? I paid rape dollars on E-Bay because of a lack of patience for Daken and Bucky and was hoping to use the target search later on to snag the rest of that wave. Also, just got my confirm from bbts On my wave 1 set ordered in december.

The DCPI will most likely be the same, but I wouldn't expect them at Target's until April

Got a variant case from Target.

CameraZOOM-20120210192743420.jpg

Very Nice Indeed ! still lookin for the blue rider and reg iron man..

I've made some observations on these. Right at the back of each card is a stamped 5-digit series number. Since you got a whole case (above) from your local Target, what number was stamped on the back of each arrortment in that box? My guess is "13011" ....Is that correct?

"13011" series seem to have the Clear Shield Steve Rogers as well as the Orange Flames Ghost Rider and the Blue Extremis Iron Man.....

I got my BlueFlames GR, Red Extremis IM and Non-Clear Shield Steve Rogers from series "13121"....

I got another Blue Flames GR from series "13191" which I assume would also have the Red Extremis IM and non-clear shield SR.....

Does the above agree to what y'all have??? Give your feedback, thanks!

I will have to check when I get home tomorrow. If that's the case though then the variants were produced first. But 301 and 312 are very close together and 319 is only a week later.

so I just checked and they all have different numbers (even within the same case).

From KNOWN variant cases-

Stealth Iron Man, Hope 13011

Hope, Stealth Iron Man, Klaw, Constrictor, Orange Ghost Rider, Variant Cap 13191

Stealth Iron Man 13121

Thor 13121

Also found

regular Steve, Constrictor- 13121

Klaw 13011

I dont Know MAN My Target is bullshyting me... They have them in stock on the link Wolverine hooked us up with So I call them last night at 7:00 Pm. and the operater tells me they have a case on the floor and a case in the back. Ok Cool. I ask if nothing is on the floor will somebody go pull them from the back for me, and he said sure they will. Ok so I take the 45 min Journy and sure enough nothing on the shelves not even the price pegs. So I ask the He-She working their (No offense to any He-Shes on this Forum) to pull them from the back he-she takes off and 5 mins later says they are outside in a storage unit and they have a policy not to go out back after dark (somebody got beat up back there). So I go to customer service and the guy there tells me the same, so he calles a manager and every thing seems to be going good and the lady walks up with a basket and a face that could kill any way I could care less that she is pissed. I look in the basket and say where is the rest of the case?? she says those are the only 4 and thats how we get them. OK what ever Rookie. so I got stealth Iron man, Constricter, and Steve Rogers. The 4th was another Stealth Iron Man. I was happy but pissed at the same time. So I call Back today and they tell me they have 5 on the shelves, I say wait, wait can you go check. Ok they are not their, she tells me someone else bought them this morning, WTH basterds! But why is their still 5? my guess she left the open box last night some where in limbo in the back, sucks.

YIKES sorry; that sucks! Hopefully I have better luck tonight after work. BTW Target customer service is LIGHT YEARS better than Walmart's. Someone answered on the first ring at all the Targets I called and I was on & off the phone in 3 minutes. I was on the phone for at least 10 minutes with each Wal-Mart and one of them didn't even answer after I was transferred to toys. Terrible; but we all knew that already.

I dont Know MAN My Target is bullshyting me... They have them in stock on the link Wolverine hooked us up with So I call them last night at 7:00 Pm. and the operater tells me they have a case on the floor and a case in the back. Ok Cool. I ask if nothing is on the floor will somebody go pull them from the back for me, and he said sure they will. Ok so I take the 45 min Journy and sure enough nothing on the shelves not even the price pegs. So I ask the He-She working their (No offense to any He-Shes on this Forum) to pull them from the back he-she takes off and 5 mins later says they are outside in a storage unit and they have a policy not to go out back after dark (somebody got beat up back there). So I go to customer service and the guy there tells me the same, so he calles a manager and every thing seems to be going good and the lady walks up with a basket and a face that could kill any way I could care less that she is pissed. I look in the basket and say where is the rest of the case?? she says those are the only 4 and thats how we get them. OK what ever Rookie. so I got stealth Iron man, Constricter, and Steve Rogers. The 4th was another Stealth Iron Man. I was happy but pissed at the same time. So I call Back today and they tell me they have 5 on the shelves, I say wait, wait can you go check. Ok they are not their, she tells me someone else bought them this morning, WTH basterds! But why is their still 5? my guess she left the open box last night some where in limbo in the back, sucks.

true that. It seems like target has a little better standerds in their hiring process, and most know how to help you right of the bat. Walmart will hire anybody especially toys. I call: hold on let me walk over their and try to find them..... takes about 20 mins for them to get back some old lady who knows nothing or could care less about toys.

small update about walmart. i typed the UPC for Legends and Avengers figures into the system. said my store (in Louisiana) has a case of each on order right now. should have them in by next week. BUT the action figures don't update until first week of march. so more than likely they wont be out because its street dated. which is fine by me since i'm on vacation next week anyways

small update about walmart. i typed the UPC for Legends and Avengers figures into the system. said my store (in Louisiana) has a case of each on order right now. should have them in by next week. BUT the action figures don't update until first week of march. so more than likely they wont be out because its street dated. which is fine by me since i'm on vacation next week anyways

What is the UPC for the Legends at Walmart and how do you check if the stores have any in?

Good news! I got a regular case of wave 1 (no variants) at target today after work. Calling ahead & asking them to order it from the warehouse actually worked; it was so easy! I got there & gave them my name & they had it ready immediately at guest services. I left an Iron Man but bought the rest. Soooo much better than driving from store to store to see if I can find them.

65356969047. and i used my telxon at work....

Hmmm, would they be able to check the store if I went to the front desk and asked them to look that number up?

depends on the person. prolly gonna go ahead and say no. best to find someone with the neato little gun.

Thanks a bunch Jester, got someone to check and my local WM has them in their warehouse so hopefully that means they will be getting them soon!

65356969047. and i used my telxon at work....

Hmmm, would they be able to check the store if I went to the front desk and asked them to look that number up?

depends on the person. prolly gonna go ahead and say no. best to find someone with the neato little gun.

Thanks a bunch Jester, got someone to check and my local WM has them in their warehouse so hopefully that means they will be getting them soon!

once they are in the warehouse it's about 2-3 days till they get to the store. depending on truck schedules of course

Been searching everywhere for the new lines.Went to toysrus last friday and nothing went back this thursday and there was three rows empty marked marvel legends all that remained was a stealth iron man variant i picked up the whole series had come and gone already. So yesterday my wife and I got someone to watch my son for the night and we went bout an hour away to go somewhere different to shop for our soon to be addition. While there I hit up the toys r us and once again empty racks except this time there was a Thor remaining Which is actually a really well done figure to me. So guess ill just keep searching my area and since none of my walmarts got them yet I can get to them as soon as they hit the shelves.