Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

checked out a target about a half hour away as i need to goto my brother's and he lives near there. nothing on the shelves, super nice guy there got the case from the back. it was a variant case as well so i pulled the Thor that i didnt buy before and left the rest. still want the regualr GR at the most.

looking at the figs together, man Iron Man is TINY compaired to the rest of them.

I noticed all the printed manufactured dates stamped on all the figures are 2012 except IronMan? I am pretty sure he was made for the undersized Iron Man Series's Last Year. He is stamped 2011. They will probably hold off on the Neo Classic, and the First Extremes color in the comics for a later Lagends line or during the Avengers Movie: As a comic version.

I noticed all the printed manufactured dates stamped on all the figures are 2012 except IronMan? I am pretty sure he was made for the undersized Iron Man Series's Last Year. He is stamped 2011. They will probably hold off on the Neo Classic, and the First Extremes color in the comics for a later Lagends line or during the Avengers Movie: As a comic version.

If your talking about the MLs all of the numbers I posted are 2011 stamps

you guys ever heard of target store policy? One of my local area targets won't bust out the figures from the backroom because they're not ready to be brought out. Only if it's out on the sales floor can I buy it. Their policy is they won't bring out collector items ahead of the date they've designated to reset the store aisles. They said that too many nearby collectors have complained about the whole process not being fair or whatnot. I spoke to a few employees, as high up as the store manager. The worst part was the other three area Targets were all willing to accomodate me and bring out all the inventory from the backroom (sadly none of them had Steve Rogers as they had all been picked through already). Has anybody ever heard of such BS?

Does anyone have a product number for wave 2?

the "product" numbers are all the same. There aren't any numbers that will help you identify which wave of figures a store has.

the only numbers that differ from wave to wave are UPC numbers.. and those will not help you in any way. If you call Walmart, Target, or TRU and give them a UPC for any figure, they will only be able to tell you how many Marvel Legends they have in stock... they won't be able to tell you if it's wave 1 or 2

some people that ordered them that day they came out got their status changed to backordered so they'll still have to fill those first :o

Yeah I heard that :mad: , but I also heard some people who had back-ordered ones went to "not shipped" status. So maybe they got some more in. I'm smelling a re-stock 9:13am today, don't tell anyone!!!!

I have TERRAX! After four Targets and opening two cases at two different Targets, I have Terrax. The first case I opened at Target did not have a Ghost Rider which was weird and annoying. Hasbro should really put a BAF piece in all the figures. I saw Thor, thought he was awesome, and did not get him. I have enough Thors and a pretty awesome modern version from MS. If hasbro had included a piece of Terrax with him I would have bought him, no question. I probably won't get Spider-Man next wave for the same reason. Anyway. I have Terrax and he is glorious. I live in the Maryland/DC for those of you looking for figures, they are arriving at Targets and Toys R us.

post-50880-1329750467_thumb.jpg

post-50880-1329750503_thumb.jpg

post-50880-1329750513_thumb.jpg

I'm in Maryland and picked up an orange GR from Target in Rockville. Employee wouldn't bring out the entire case because there was no floor tag, so I asked for a GR since I already had the variants.

I went to the Target in Rockville and they brought the case out. You must have gotten my Ghost Rider. I thought they opened the case in front of me, but I could have been mistaken (I was too giddy). I had to drive to Northeastern Silver Spring Target for the Ghost Rider.