Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

Went to my local Target today and still no luck on ML wave 1 so am employee asked me if I needed something so I asked if he new of any. He looked it up found eight in the back brought them out and I bought the 6 I was missing so I was pretty pumped. Im satisfied with the line mostly ghost rider looks amazing,commander rodgers is a great sculpt good articulation,klaw was eh but whatever. The one problem I had was on Terrax BAF the right arm would not stay in at all just falls right out so I had to break down and super glue it of course it wont pivot but still looks good so its aright.

image-81F6_4F432126.jpg

image-21F4_4F432126.jpg

image-395D_4F432126.jpg

image-BBE0_4F432126.jpg

Went to my local Target today and still no luck on ML wave 1 so am employee asked me if I needed something so I asked if he new of any. He looked it up found eight in the back brought them out and I bought the 6 I was missing so I was pretty pumped. Im satisfied with the line mostly ghost rider looks amazing,commander rodgers is a great sculpt good articulation,klaw was eh but whatever. The one problem I had was on Terrax BAF the right arm would not stay in at all just falls right out so I had to break down and super glue it of course it wont pivot but still looks good so its aright.

image-BBE0_4F432126.jpg

Cool! But next time twist the arm around the peg until it dries. You'll keep the motion as well as have a tight fit! You might still be able to loosen that up with a hair dryer though.

Cool! But next time twist the arm around the peg until it dries. You'll keep the motion as well as have a tight fit! You might still be able to loosen that up with a hair dryer though.

Thanks for the advice man this is the first time ive really had to do this. Im an avid collector but keep them in good condition and dont really customize so i really didnt think I could save the movement but I did take my wifes hairdryer to it and it definetly seems to have helped. Its not great but better it"ll do thanks for looking out.

Hey guys.. Newbie to the site here.

The WM and Target trick worked for me here in Jacksonville, FL. I got an unopened box at Target and got the 6 standard figures minus Thor. (I got the Return of ML Thor from SD Comic Con last year). Then later that night I happened to see a box in a pallet at WM with 'Marvel 6" Classic Figure' or something to that affect on the box. Lady cracked it open for me and it was the Variants! So needless to say $150 I got all of the Series 1 figures in one day. Here's a pic of the first haul before the WM trip. (Sorry for crappy quality)

ML.jpg

No problem ghost maverick. I learned it from a custom site. Had that issue a few times getting MLs off ebay. To the guys that found wave 1 or 2 at Wal Mart, where are you guys located? Most of the 10 or 12 near me are redoing their toy aisles.

I'm in Jacksonville. They were redoing the aisles here too. Tons of Avengers stuff for the movie were in boxes I noticed but it was all street dated for the end of Feb. I saw the Legends box on a Pallette and they opened it for me. :wink: