Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

Crap. I've been looking for that Crimson Dynamo forever. My local TRU and Wal-Mart have had Titanium Man forever now, but if they're going on clearance I'm starting to think I missed out!

check your local TJMaxx, I have seen Crimson Dynamo, Initiative War Machine, and Stealth Strile Mark IV for $4.99 each in at least 3 different stores.

New to the game here thought I'd post my first haul.

I was able to pick up a full set of wave 1 from a local Target thanks to the tips I read on here.

It was a variant box. Now everywhere I go it looks harder to get the regular guys from wave 1.

Is there any rarity to these variants at all?

Welcome! Congrats on the find. As far as rarity goes, I don't think we have any specific confirmation on case ratios, but it does seem like a lot of people aren't having any trouble finding variants.

From my personal experience, though, I've seen full cases of figures at TRU and Wal-Mart several times now, but only once did I see the variants.

Also saw these at Family Dollar. I don't collect the MU figures but thought it was neat seeing these at the Dollar store:

022212172321.jpg

022212172341.jpg

wonder if they were the Family Dollar variants or regulars

FACapComparison.JPG

ModernThorComparison.JPG

Wow didn't realize they were a common occurence. I don't collect MU. I bought a punisher and deadpool when they came out for my son but he lost both due to their size.. :hulk:

I will go back and check for you if you like? The store in particular is off the beaten path so not many people look in there for figures

And this is my haul from today. Crimson Dynamo and Initiative War Machine from the 6" IM line and the Mac Gargan Venom from the 6" spidey line. The IM figs are on clearance for $9 right now at Wally world. War Machines head was completely loose out of the box which sucked. But anyways here's pics:

022412131334.jpg

022412131304.jpg

022412131316.jpg

022412132355.jpg

Crap. I've been looking for that Crimson Dynamo forever. My local TRU and Wal-Mart have had Titanium Man forever now, but if they're going on clearance I'm starting to think I missed out!

I was overlooking them at first because sometimes the movie stuff and "kid friendly" lines aren't that detailed but these look great. The Wm by my house only had a Mark VI IM which I'm not a fan of. This one was across town and I had just stopped in. That was the last CD and War Machine. They also had the Black and Gold Mrk V. Is it a rare figure as well? Or just another repaint

Also saw these at Family Dollar. I don't collect the MU figures but thought it was neat seeing these at the Dollar store:

022212172321.jpg

022212172341.jpg

wonder if they were the Family Dollar variants or regulars

FACapComparison.JPG

ModernThorComparison.JPG

Wow didn't realize they were a common occurence. I don't collect MU. I bought a punisher and deadpool when they came out for my son but he lost both due to their size.. :hulk:

I will go back and check for you if you like? The store in particular is off the beaten path so not many people look in there for figures

I already have them thank you. But others in the MU forum may need them. I checked about 5 family dollars around here when those were first discovered and of the few that had any MU they were regulars.

Yes, sometimes the "variants" seem to hit particular areas of the country while the "regular" hits other parts. Other times it seems that one chain store gets a particular case while another chain gets the other case assortment. At least that's how it's been for MU for the last couple years or so. I'd be willing to bet that ML will work similarly. Either we'll see certain areas for each or we'll see certain stores for each case assortment.

If I recall correctly there was one wave where west coast had variants at Wally and regs at Target but the east coast seemed reversed. It's really hit or miss. There's no one store that you can always count on finding both the regulars and any variants/running changes (or varunges, lol).

check your local TJMaxx, I have seen Crimson Dynamo, Initiative War Machine, and Stealth Strile Mark IV for $4.99 each in at least 3 different stores.

I hit up three TJ Maxx today and found nothing!

Also, just a few wave 1 ML at a couple local Wal-Marts and TRUs. Still no sign of wave 2 here in Louisville.

Yes, sometimes the "variants" seem to hit particular areas of the country while the "regular" hits other parts. Other times it seems that one chain store gets a particular case while another chain gets the other case assortment. At least that's how it's been for MU for the last couple years or so. I'd be willing to bet that ML will work similarly. Either we'll see certain areas for each or we'll see certain stores for each case assortment.

If I recall correctly there was one wave where west coast had variants at Wally and regs at Target but the east coast seemed reversed. It's really hit or miss. There's no one store that you can always count on finding both the regulars and any variants/running changes (or varunges, lol).

If I recall correctly, it was the Gigantic Battles Goliath/Giant Man packs that seemed to be East Coast/West Coast.

Man I'm in sd Cali and I can't find any more legends any where I still need reg grider and srogers but nothin Walmart ain't got squat TRU gets cleaned out the second they hit shelfs and targets don't even make it to the shelfs! Hasbro really needs to produce more figs I remember when toybiz made em the shelfs were always full

Just picked up Fantomex and Daken off of TRU.com. Also added War Machine and Titanium man to the order for $9.99 a piece. If anyone is looking for Crimson Dynamo he's on there too in stock for shipping.

Thanks for the heads up! I was able to get Fantomex, Dark Wolverine, and Crimson Dynamo.

Glad I could help man. I know some people were looking for CD the other day and I just saw those Wave 2's pop up so I had to jump on them. I think I am going to return this Blue Ghost Rider. Not much interest generated for him. Too lazy too Ebay him and need the money for other figs or I would just open him.

Well I thought I was done this week... WRONG! Stopped into Walmart and there in front of me is Movie Thor and Movie Nick Fury for $7.44 a piece. Wasn't interested in these at first but for that price couldn't say no. Also picked up Lizard from the spiderman 6" line for $6. Enough talk.. Here's pics:

022612205452.jpg

022612205502.jpg

022612205513.jpg

022612205436.jpg

Nice haul. I saw the Comic Series Loki on clearance the other day, but passed since I already have one. That Lizard has been warming pegs here for a while now, but I've still not gotten it because I like the classic version so much, and I really don't feel like i need an updated version. The storyline "Shed" was pretty awesome, though.

Nice haul. I saw the Comic Series Loki on clearance the other day, but passed since I already have one. That Lizard has been warming pegs here for a while now, but I've still not gotten it because I like the classic version so much, and I really don't feel like i need an updated version. The storyline "Shed" was pretty awesome, though.

Which Classic version? I really don't have any good Lizards. I had one from the SM3 toyline but's it's a really weird scale. Too small for 6" and too big for 4". Yeah I bought Loki when it came out. Best looking Loki IMO. Was actually impressed with articulation. Kind of interested in getting Movie Cap now but won't pay full price.

Which Classic version? I really don't have any good Lizards. I had one from the SM3 toyline but's it's a really weird scale. Too small for 6" and too big for 4". Yeah I bought Loki when it came out. Best looking Loki IMO. Was actually impressed with articulation. Kind of interested in getting Movie Cap now but won't pay full price.

Fearsome Foes box set. And imh the movie cap is one of tge best movie figures yet.