Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

Added MLs to my trade list. Bought them off of eBay but I did realize the were opened. They look great repackaged. All are opened from the sides with the bubbles attached still. Asking for what I paid.

Hasbro ML:

Ultimate Wolverine PXclusive

Silver Surfer Walmart exclusive repackaged. small tears on box

Human Torch Ares wave. Complete- repackaged in open bubble (still attached, w/ BAF)

Black Knight Complete- repackaged in open bubble (still attached, w/ BAF)

Cyclops Complete- repackaged in open bubble (still attached, w/ BAF)

Marvel Girl Complete- repackaged in open bubble (still attached, w/ BAF)

HML Red Hulk wave $165: repackaged in open bubble (still attached, w/ BAF)

Black Costume Spidey

Adam Warlock

Silver Savage

Union Jack

Spiral regular

Black Wolvie MOC

Left arm from Wolvie to complete Red Hulk

Nemesis wave repackaged in open bubble (still attached, w/ BAF) $175:

Beast

Black Bolt

Red Daredevil

Nova

Punisher

Tigra (tab on Nemesis helmet broken)

CameraZOOM-20120229185506362.jpg

CameraZOOM-20120229184017983.jpg

well i decided to take back all my MOC thor movie figures. since i was only missing king loki and king laufey it was 18 figures total. i know i will never get them at a good price, so it wasn't a loss to me. also took a few vintage star wars and my two savage oppress clone wars figures back also. netted me $160 in store credit (at walmart where i work)

used that money to snag up Constrictor, Klaw, and regular Extremis. also got a few muggs from the avengers line. still got some credit left so i'm saving that for future legends or whatever other toys i find i like.

Just got home to find a package from TRU on my porch. Inside was Bucky Cap, Drax, and Piledriver! Still waiting on Daken and Fantomex.

UPDATED:

I've been looking forward to doing this Cap and Bucky evolution set up for a while now. Glad I was finally able to complete it today.

That's awesome. This will be my first Bucky.

Nice pic! That tiny Steve Rogers head from the WWII cap looks sooooo bad though. I don't understand why people don't like the awesome head sculpt on the Steve Rogers figure.

Just got home to find a package from TRU on my porch. Inside was Bucky Cap, Drax, and Piledriver! Still waiting on Daken and Fantomex.

UPDATED:

I've been looking forward to doing this Cap and Bucky evolution set up for a while now. Glad I was finally able to complete it today.

Nice pic! That tiny Steve Rogers head from the WWII cap looks sooooo bad though. I don't understand why people don't like the awesome head sculpt on the Steve Rogers figure.

UPDATED:

I also prefer the head it came with