Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

Nice pic! That tiny Steve Rogers head from the WWII cap looks sooooo bad though. I don't understand why people don't like the awesome head sculpt on the Steve Rogers figure.

Just got home to find a package from TRU on my porch. Inside was Bucky Cap, Drax, and Piledriver! Still waiting on Daken and Fantomex.

UPDATED:

I've been looking forward to doing this Cap and Bucky evolution set up for a while now. Glad I was finally able to complete it today.

You think? I just thought the head that came with it didnt look anything lkje Cap as he's drawn in the comics. He looks too old or something. Also, I think the smaller head makes the body look bulkier. The figure itself is slim, especially compared to faceoff cap. To each their own, though.

Nice pic! That tiny Steve Rogers head from the WWII cap looks sooooo bad though. I don't understand why people don't like the awesome head sculpt on the Steve Rogers figure.

Just got home to find a package from TRU on my porch. Inside was Bucky Cap, Drax, and Piledriver! Still waiting on Daken and Fantomex.

UPDATED:

I've been looking forward to doing this Cap and Bucky evolution set up for a while now. Glad I was finally able to complete it today.

You think? I just thought the head that came with it didnt look anything lkje Cap as he's drawn in the comics. He looks too old or something. Also, I think the smaller head makes the body look bulkier. The figure itself is slim, especially compared to faceoff cap. To each their own, though.

Anybody here still needs W2 Legends? I have extra of the Piledriver, FF Spidey, Daken and Madame Tranny....DO any of you want them? I'm in San Jose, CA...

Hit me up maybe we can work something out.. Do they still have baf parts? I'm in the IE of Cali

$1M....j/k! Whatever I paid for them at TRU of course, just want to help out fellow collectors and deter them from buying off scalp-bay.....Where are you in the area?

Anybody here still needs W2 Legends? I have extra of the Piledriver, FF Spidey, Daken and Madame Tranny....DO any of you want them? I'm in San Jose, CA...

Hit me up maybe we can work something out.. Do they still have baf parts? I'm in the IE of Cali

$1M....j/k! Whatever I paid for them at TRU of course, just want to help out fellow collectors and deter them from buying off scalp-bay.....Where are you in the area?

I'm in SoCal Temecula to be specific you would have to ship them but of course I would pay for the shipping as well;)

My Target (according to website tracker) has had Legends "available" for the past week and a half. Yesterday they finally started the reset. Nothing out at closing.

This morning I went first thing and still nothing. I asked if they were planning to put out anything and they told me they were 'pushing them today, nothing has been brought out from the back, and not sure what time they might be out.'

I stopped back in this afternoon and they had stocked the Marvel section - but no Legends.

I was able to track someone down and he actually told me he would check 'in the back' for me.

He came back and told me they had zero in stock...

So I either missed them (possible) or they never had any...

(They still had two Avengers Ultimate Thors and the Mini Muggs hadn't been touched so...?)

Naw I am in the same boat, my second order is scedualed for the 6th tommarrow, and the 1st order is a day later the 7th. The others who got theirs early were 2 day shippers.

O ok. Yeah mine was scheduled for tomorrow but figured it would get processed over the weekend. Apparently they transferred it from UPS to USPS today which is retarted to me. But whatever