Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

Missed out on Wave 2 at my stupid TRU today. Their truck always comes in Thurs/Fri but for some dumb reason decided to come in today or earlier as only two Bucky caps were left :mad:. I see I may have to deal with some competition for ML's as well as my TRU is usually collector/scalper free. Now they are stuck with him and Iron Man shelf warming so I can kiss a re stock anytime soon goodbye. Arrggg, just when I thought I had them figured out. This is why buying stuff at retail really pisses me off. The hunt is awesome and all but it really sucks if you miss out!!!! Got home and ordered Madame, Spidey, Thunderball and Wolvie from Amazon in spite, better be the regulars!!!!!!! Sorry for the rant, lol.

Missed out on Wave 2 at my stupid TRU today. Their truck always comes in Thurs/Fri but for some dumb reason decided to come in today or earlier as only two Bucky caps were left :mad:. I see I may have to deal with some competition for ML's as well as my TRU is usually collector/scalper free. Now they are stuck with him and Iron Man shelf warming so I can kiss a re stock anytime soon goodbye. Arrggg, just when I thought I had them figured out. This is why buying stuff at retail really pisses me off. The hunt is awesome and all but it really sucks if you miss out!!!! Got home and ordered Madame, Spidey, Thunderball and Wolvie from Amazon in spite, better be the regulars!!!!!!! Sorry for the rant, lol.

What did you end up paying for them off Amazon if you don't mind me asking? Considering overpaying a little if I don't see any Wave 2 pop up around here soon. I still need the Spideys and Madames as well as Thunderball

What did you end up paying for them off Amazon if you don't mind me asking? Considering overpaying a little if I don't see any Wave 2 pop up around here soon. I still need the Spideys and Madames as well as Thunderball

They are $19.99 sold by Amazon and eligible for free shipping over $25. Pretty much the same as TRU when you factor in gas money. They are currently going in and out of stock.

Link?? I only see BT Spidey for $60 and FF spidey for $50

http://www.amazon.com/Marvel-Classic-Legen.../ref=pd_sim_t_8

Here is a link for Dark Wolvie. Most of the other ones are out of stock right now. Just keep checking "Customer's who also bought" below and I'm sure the others will be back in stock soon.

How do you guys know which variant you will get?

When you click on the picture it shows the masked Daken and the White Spidey variants as well.

Sure wouldn't want to pay $60 for a White Spidey.

Well No ML in retail so I went Ebay hunting yester day. Caught a bunch of auctions ending at the same time so I had a lot of impulse buys. Ended up with the following:

X-Men Classics Gambit loose for $8.95 shipped

Dr. Strange loose for $4.35 + $5.50 shipping

Ultron MOC for $14.95 and Cable/MArvel Girl 2 pack MIB for $21.51!! Same seller so he

combined shipping for $16. Kinda got raped on the shipping but I think I fared ok.

Also thought I was bidding on the Marvel Legends Gambit and not the Xmen Classics one. But atleast I got a Gambit finally and the price was right I guess :smile:

Wave 2 was In Stock at TRU.com when I woke up at 7:15 AM, ordered Fantomex and Dark Wolverine, was debating Bucky then placed my order. There were 21 Fantomex figures in stock at that time. 2 minutes later when I was coming over here to post for you guys to know where to get them, they all went out of stock. It's episodes like that, that makes me think they were all bought in 1 order. Especially at that time of the day.

I had a customer service girl pull a FF Spidey and a Madam Hyrda from the back at the ToysRus is Hagerstown MD. Now I just need to get the regular figures. I asked them to pull the wreaking crew and dark wolverine to but they said thouse figures went in the case? I really like this wave just wish Spidey came with a build a figure part as there is two of them, that way I wouldn't have had to buy a extra cap, drax, and fantomex. O well that would have made to much since and they gotta get there money.