Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

If you notice here: http://www.toywiz.com/arnimzola2012.html

ToyWiz is only taking Pre-Orders on Big Time Spidey, Masked Daken (which is sold out on their site), ThunderBall, and Madame Masque and it says "Ships May." So I am thinking these are running changes and will change in a month or two after we have been flooded with the "variants"

Wow, didn't realize that, thanks for the info.

If you notice here: http://www.toywiz.com/arnimzola2012.html

ToyWiz is only taking Pre-Orders on Big Time Spidey, Masked Daken (which is sold out on their site), ThunderBall, and Madame Masque and it says "Ships May." So I am thinking these are running changes and will change in a month or two after we have been flooded with the "variants"

Wow, didn't realize that, thanks for the info.

Yeah I pre-ordered Madame Masque & Thunderball when they were $21.99. I thought I would be waiting for them until may but I just got the email yesterday saying they had shipped!

I've been lucky enough to see every new Legends figure I wanted at least once somewhere and take advantage, but I have to say, I see Klaw, Constrictor, and Iron Man in every single store I go into to check.

That's on Hasbro. That's 2 things right there. Character selection first. If instead of Klaw, Iron Man and Constrictor, they did Deadpool, Domino and Psylocke, there would be no pegwarmers.

Second, it's case pack ratios. If you're going to do 3 weak figures like the ones that are on every peg hook in America right now, then at least put them in every other case or something.

I swear members of this board would do a million times better with character selection and case assortments than Hasbro does.

That said, Hasbro has done a really nice job on the figures I have wanted to pick up. Fantomex, Thor, Steve Rogers, Daken all really good.

Legends has been good so far, but it could have been great.

Last few days hauls...

Today at Wal-Greens saw this hanging on the peg for $15

031112114425.jpg

Went ahead and picked it up since I never see it around any more. Thinking about returning it but I just didn't want it to be like, "man I remember when I could have bought that"

Yesterday got one of my ebay wins in already!

031012225713.jpg

Cable is really loose when I took him out of the pack. Thinking of trading or selling Marvel Girl.

Then lastly, I know this isn't Marvel but I thought these were awesome so I picked them up

030812185706.jpg

$30 from wallyworld. Grey and White like the game art.