Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

Im starting to feel so defeated. Finding Cap, Drax, and Piledriver everywhere. No sign of Spidey or either madame. Id rather not see anytging than know ive just gotten there too late. I hate the idea of paying scalper prices, but im starting to feel like I wont have a choice :-(

At least you're finding stuff I hunted for about 8 hours today and drove about 2 and a half and not even a sign of wave 1. But i know the feeling I've been wallowing in it all day, it's no fun comig up with jack s***

NorCal has been bone dry of ML W2! I've seen sraplets of Drax and Bucky at a few TRU's and a few Extremis IM and Klaw at Target....Other than that, nada!

Based on Target's website, they will be the ones to get the regular variants of BigTime Spidey, Madame Masque, Thunderball and Masked Wolverine.

TRU seems to be getting the other variants.

For all those of you reporting of seeing them in your Targets, is it possible to let us know at least what state you're in?

I went to TRU just for the heck of it.. and I saw that they had about 8, yes EIGHT, Bucky Captain America figures and maybe 3 Drax... and that was it.

What the heck is up with all the extra Bucky Caps?? I didn't buy it, but I will later.. I think its one of the better figures they have made from the first 2 waves... of course I haven't seen him loose, so maybe he is way out of scale too

it makes me wonder, are there actual variants? because what can constitute a variant is when the figure is different then of whats pictured on the card and for wave 2, both versions are on madame hydra, piledriver, and spider-mans card, so are they actual variants?

Ever since they were first announced it was established that Madame Hydra/Masque and Piledriver/Thunderball would be running changes. They are both pictured on each card. Unmasked Daken is the variant for Dark Wolverine (masked) and FF Spidey for Big Time Spidey. Only the regulars for those are on the cards. FF Spidey is not pictured anwhere on the card either.

What's stupid is that there are two versions of two different characters, but do they pack those as extra? No. They put extra Captain Puerto Rico in the case instead.

Don't get me wrong, he looks pretty cool even if he does sport a Puerto Rican flag instead of the American one. But do we really want that many of him? Seems kinds stupid, but I guess they figure with the Avengers movie and such that any "Cap" will be seen as another costume of the guy they're seeing in the movies so he'll supposedly get some random fan recognition that the other figures won't get. But this is definitely one of those boneheaded moves that make me scratch my head. Extra figures in the form of alternates? yes. extra space in each case? yes. use that space for those extras? nope. give them double of someone else instead.

He is NOT going to sell twice as well as the other figures. He MIGHT sell as well, but not much more if any.

yeah... I still don't see why there are so many of him. I think TRU might be getting MORE Bucky Caps than 2 per case... even at 2 per case, I don't think they would have all those leftovers... and I highly doubt this TRU store I went to even got in 4 cases of ML2 already... this store never restocks toys

it makes me wonder, are there actual variants? because what can constitute a variant is when the figure is different then of whats pictured on the card and for wave 2, both versions are on madame hydra, piledriver, and spider-mans card, so are they actual variants?

It's like there all running changes or sumthin idk but ur rite it's wierd

what i dont understand is why when retail first got wave 2 it was packed with piledriver, ff spider man, madame hydra, unmasked daken, 2 bucky cap, fantomex, drax and then when wave 2 hit again recently it should have been packed with thunderball, big time spider man, madame masque, masked daken, 2 bucky caps, fantomex and drax BUT Noooooooo instead, lets pack madame masque, thunderball, unmasked daken again and ff spiderman again. now that everybody has bucky cap, fantomex and drax which is pegwarming crazy in my neck of the woods it makes me think, when the hell is the NEW case packing coming out with masked daken and big time spiderman? i swear, the way hasbro does thing, and they wonder why product doesnt push when they assume doing it this way and releasing those damn marvel universerevision waves gives people a second chance to get figures they missed out on. hasbro, pack the variants then u schmucks, alot of us missed out on those.. just a heads up ;)

what i dont understand is why when retail first got wave 2 it was packed with piledriver, ff spider man, madame hydra, unmasked daken, 2 bucky cap, fantomex, drax and then when wave 2 hit again recently it should have been packed with thunderball, big time spider man, madame masque, masked daken, 2 bucky caps, fantomex and drax BUT Noooooooo instead, lets pack madame masque, thunderball, unmasked daken again and ff spiderman again. now that everybody has bucky cap, fantomex and drax which is pegwarming crazy in my neck of the woods it makes me think, when the hell is the NEW case packing coming out with masked daken and big time spiderman? i swear, the way hasbro does thing, and they wonder why product doesnt push when they assume doing it this way and releasing those damn marvel universerevision waves gives people a second chance to get figures they missed out on. hasbro, pack the variants then u schmucks, alot of us missed out on those.. just a heads up ;)

Shiiiiiiiii.....im not complaining. I hope they pack ff spidey in every case from here on out. I still cant find that sucker. I do want Thunderball though..