Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

man, i just wish hasbro would better understand that releasing cases like this leaves alot of pegs full of the "not hot" figures, and pegwarming occurs and retailers dont order hasbros product. look at im2 movie line and revision waves clogging the pegs. damn, hasbro.. if u want to turn a profit start understanding what sells and can move quick, here is a hint, 2 bucky caps doesnt help and neither does a million iron man mark v's.

Well from what I have seen from wave 1 (at least around me) is I have never seen a Orange Flame Ghost Rider and Probably never will. That is already the old wave. So from the looks of it I am hoping my wal-marts that just got the regular wave one sets in early March will also get the regular wave 2 sets, I am just waiting on Mask and Thunderballs. I like the way Hasbro is doing the cases keeps the demand High or makes Chase Figures, and thats great for the collectors Market.

My Target put out a case of W2 today. (It was the variant/Arnim Zola parts case.)

I ended up passing on them all. I had FF Spidey in my hand for awhile but ultimately put him back. I still want Cap but with him being such a pegwarmer I'm kind of hoping to get him on the cheap.

Meanwhile over at Walmart, only two figures have been sold since they put out a case of W1 two weeks ago. I bought the variant Rogers and someone picked up the variant Ghost Rider a couple of days later.

They also finally put the MU Sentinels back out on the clearance shelf (still $40) after missing in limbo since the Avengers reset. And speaking of the Avengers they've only managed to put out one case so far (maybe that's a good thing?) and today all of the old Thor and Cap single figs moved in to fill the empty Avengers pegs while the deluxe Thor and Cap figure were slashed to a mighty low $9 in the clearance aisle.

I did pick up a couple of Zombie Viper Joe's because for the second time my store stickered the pegs (8 rows!) incorrectly at $3.50.

Well just Daken left to go. Problem is I can't find that masked version anywhere except the asian scalpers on ebay. I seriously hope they don't release wave three for a while cause it'll be forever before I can track down a masked Daken for a good price.