Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

PM Sent.

Found entire wave 2 at target. Madam Masque, FF Spidey, Unmaksed Daken, Thunderball set. Thunderball is one huge assed figure.

Bought MM, Unmasked Daken, FF Spidey and Fantomex.

All i found at my Targets are the common variants madame hydra, piledriver, unmasked daken and ff spidey....also, i hav blue ghost rider and clear shield cap available for trade (or purchase) for madam masque and bigtime spidey....im in norcal, lmk!

All the Targerts in my area have been getting the same variants! Madame Hydra (green), Unmasked Daken (mohawk), Piledriver and FF Spidey (white)....I can ship to anyone here who still needs them, just let me know. Also, I still have a clear shield Steve Rogers, If anyone needs him.

I need THunderball (green), BT Spidey (green & Blk), Masked Dark Wolvie and Madame Masque (White)...I'm in Northern Cali btw....Thanks!

Went into Walmart not expecting anything and came out with seven Wave 2 figures including FF Spidey, Fantomex, Madame Masque, Thunderball, Bucky Cap, Unmasked Daken, and Drax.

It sounds like Hasbro is mixing up these assortments so it's a toss up who you get. Still waiting to see what BBTS sends me whenever they get to it.

Was in Erie, PA Saturday and it was a big bust. Walmart only had 2 stealth mini Iron Men, Target was empty with none in back, TRU had one mini Iron Man with no others in back. Really wish I could find wave 2 at retail. That FF Spidey, Bucky Cap, Fantomex, and unmasked Daken are what I'm really hoping to find.

Tell me about it I live there and I have been hunting forever for wave 2.

All the Targerts in my area have been getting the same variants! Madame Hydra (green), Unmasked Daken (mohawk), Piledriver and FF Spidey (white)....I can ship to anyone here who still needs them, just let me know. Also, I still have a clear shield Steve Rogers, If anyone needs him.

I need THunderball (green), BT Spidey (green & Blk), Masked Dark Wolvie and Madame Masque (White)...I'm in Northern Cali btw....Thanks!

I need piledriver and Madame hydra(green).. I have PayPal Thanx much;)

Will be sending you a PM......

I need piledriver and Madame hydra(green).. I have PayPal Thanx much;)

Will be sending you a PM......

HEY SALI I need Piledriver and FF Spidey and clear shield Steve Rogers. Got pay pal just let me know man Thanks

Sent you a PM....

Wow I could use Wave 2 - i'm in San jose area and can't find any

SIlver Creek Target and Monterey Hwy had them this morning, unfortunately, you have to beat the scalpers to it...u can try if they still have some left overs since I've been seeing Daken and Piledriver being left behind along with Bucky....