Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

If anyone could gelp a bro out.. lookin for tball and madam masque. Have mu legends and moneyz .thanks peeps

Hey jaybird, I just picked up an extra tball and madame masque, but I'm looking to trade them for a piledriver and madame hydra if possible...any luck with that?

I would trade you Pile Driver and Madame Mydra for your Thunderball and Madame Masque...Let me know! Im in SJ, Cali

HEY SALI I need Piledriver and FF Spidey and clear shield Steve Rogers. Got pay pal just let me know man Thanks

Sent you a PM....

Wow I could use Wave 2 - i'm in San jose area and can't find any

SIlver Creek Target and Monterey Hwy had them this morning, unfortunately, you have to beat the scalpers to it...u can try if they still have some left overs since I've been seeing Daken and Piledriver being left behind along with Bucky....

Unfortunately I have to drop off the kids and than head to work so "beating the scalpers" is just not possible. WTF with scalpers? Who goin to buy from you?

Venom and Dane....what items are you looking for? I will let you know if I find any more.

The only 2 I still need are bigtime spiderman and masked wolverine lol although those will be hard to find

My HTS order came in today (apparently 2 days is considered 'standard' shipping). Here's the layout - 2 Bucky / 1 Masque / 1 Thunderball / 1 FF Spidey / 1 Drax / 1 Fantomex / 1 Maskless Daken

I gotta say - Drax is much better looking in person. I was so not anxious to even open him, but after having him in my hands, he's actually pretty cool.

My hunt will continue for Madame Tranny and Piledriver. Got 3 figs to return to TRU as it is today, maybe i'll luck out.

My HTS order came in today (apparently 2 days is considered 'standard' shipping). Here's the layout - 2 Bucky / 1 Masque / 1 Thunderball / 1 FF Spidey / 1 Drax / 1 Fantomex / 1 Maskless Daken

I gotta say - Drax is much better looking in person. I was so not anxious to even open him, but after having him in my hands, he's actually pretty cool.

My hunt will continue for Madame Tranny and Piledriver. Got 3 figs to return to TRU as it is today, maybe i'll luck out.

I call her Madame Tranny too! LOL!

Getting ready to head to the FedEx (booo!) depot in an hour or so to pick up the case I ordered from HTS.

Fingers crossed that I'll be getting FF Spider-Man, Madame Masque, and Thunderball.

That also means I will have the following available for sale or trade this evening:

2 Bucky Captain America

1 Fantomex

1 Drax

1 Unmasked Daken

If anyone is needing these, send me a PM and I'll get back to you tonight.

Im having less and less hope that neither my case from BBTS or HTS will have masked daken/bt spiderman. At least his price is going down: http://www.ebay.com/itm/HASBRO-MARVEL-LEGE...2#ht_500wt_1396.

Yeah, I've been holding out for masked daken too, it's just the wait time and item location that keep me from picking it up even at that price. Hoping to find one or buy one for a better price still, but that hope is almost gone.

Im having less and less hope that neither my case from BBTS or HTS will have masked daken/bt spiderman. At least his price is going down: http://www.ebay.com/itm/HASBRO-MARVEL-LEGE...2#ht_500wt_1396.

Yeah, I've been holding out for masked daken too, it's just the wait time and item location that keep me from picking it up even at that price. Hoping to find one or buy one for a better price still, but that hope is almost gone.

Thing about these auctions also is that nowhere does it say that you'll actually get the masked version. Same with Amazon and TRU.com. Already got screwed by Amazon for what the seller claimed I was getting what was described. Thunderball was another Piledriver and no BT Spidey but FF Spidey which is still a nice fig. But still. I'll make sure I hunt down the next wave's variants personally.

I hope someone post the breakdown of their BBTS order. I don't get mine until Monday.

I got: Tball, Mask, Un Masked Daken, FF Spidy, Fantomex, Drax, Capt. I really wanted masked version of daken and BT spidey.

As I mentioned in my previous post, I got extras for sale/trade to anyone but forgot I need the BAF pieces. So I have the following loose for sale/trade:

Capt: $12

Fantomex, Drax, Un Masked Daken: $14

I hope someone post the breakdown of their BBTS order. I don't get mine until Monday.

I got: Tball, Mask, Un Masked Daken, FF Spidy, Fantomex, Drax, Capt. I really wanted masked version of daken and BT spidey.

As I mentioned in my previous post, I got extras for sale/trade to anyone but forgot I need the BAF pieces. So I have the following loose for sale/trade:

Capt: $12

Fantomex, Drax, Un Masked Daken: $14

I recieved the same assortmant from HTS yesterday and my BBTS case is scheduled for Monday as well.

Only one person reporting Pile Driver and Hydra instead of Thunderball and Masque? But the other two were the same as everyone else. That's kinda weird. You would think that the "variants" are shipped together and the "regular" are together rather than case packs that are mixed between the two.

Of course, I guess it's possible the poster got the names wrong. I called Thunderball the Wrecker in an earlier post myself.lol Been a loooooong day.

what a rip on those masked Wolverines and the rest, I posted this on MU sightings....

Literally all the figures are out here in the US.

Look carefully in these old photos I posted....

IMG_20120223_145025.jpg

IMG_20120223_145030.jpg

IMG_20120223_145107.jpg

the local shop had gotten 4 cases and I saw all the variants...

I just took photos, cherry picked a couple but I don't collect ML figures in a serious way.....yet.

But I guess there are a couple scalpers/hoarders/collectors aware of my secret spot because all the variants are gone now.

Only one person reporting Pile Driver and Hydra instead of Thunderball and Masque? But the other two were the same as everyone else. That's kinda weird. You would think that the "variants" are shipped together and the "regular" are together rather than case packs that are mixed between the two.

Of course, I guess it's possible the poster got the names wrong. I called Thunderball the Wrecker in an earlier post myself.lol Been a loooooong d :spidey_deadtopic: ay.

I only got the piledriver and hydra so who knows, I guess it's just hit and miss.