Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

what a rip on those masked Wolverines and the rest, I posted this on MU sightings....

Literally all the figures are out here in the US.

Look carefully in these old photos I posted....

IMG_20120223_145025.jpg

IMG_20120223_145030.jpg

IMG_20120223_145107.jpg

the local shop had gotten 4 cases and I saw all the variants...

I just took photos, cherry picked a couple but I don't collect ML figures in a serious way.....yet.

But I guess there are a couple scalpers/hoarders/collectors aware of my secret spot because all the variants are gone now.

Wow.. what a miss...

Anyways overpaid for a Madame today because I'm tired of waiting for them to hit here. $22 at a local LCS

madame.jpg

And Finally got to finish Zola. Have Skull version obviously since I don't have Masque

Hail Hydra!!!

madame2.jpg

Both Madams and B/W Spidey are listed in stock for the first time on TRU.com. Thunderball back in stock also.

It's amazing how little sense it makes that they can list both madames but not list big time spidey, thunderball, or masked daken separate from the variants.

Does anyone want a full set of seven (Thunderball, Madame Masque, FF Spidey, UnMasked Daken, Fantomex, Drax, Capt.)? I'm stuck with all these extras after I got both my BBTS and HTS at the same time and need to get rid of them asap. I only want to sell it as a set though. My cost for the seven was $122.50 plus shipping, lmk.

i have yet to post pics, but i finally found Iron-Man, the stealth version and will build Terrax tonight.

Will be more selective on Wave 2 as i do not care that much about Arnim Zola.

He is cool character but with all the money i just spent (thanks TRU),

I will be limiting myself to Thunderball, Piledriver, Madae Masque, and Viper

Wow that is a nice sight...aside from the $19.99 price. I looked in an area of Tennessee that used to be a great hunting ground and came up with nothing. Went to a TRU, Target & Wal-Mart and only saw 1 Iron Man & 1 Klaw at the TRU. I am still looking for Piledrive and Madame Hydra. Hopefully they come in my BBTS order on Monday. Obviously still looking for BT Spidey and Masked Daken too.

Wow that is a nice sight...aside from the $19.99 price. I looked in an area of Tennessee that used to be a great hunting ground and came up with nothing. Went to a TRU, Target & Wal-Mart and only saw 1 Iron Man & 1 Klaw at the TRU. I am still looking for Piledrive and Madame Hydra. Hopefully they come in my BBTS order on Monday. Obviously still looking for BT Spidey and Masked Daken too.

Where in Tennessee are you at?

16602238[/url]']

16602236[/url]' date='Mar 25 2012, 12:28 AM']Wow that is a nice sight...aside from the $19.99 price. I looked in an area of Tennessee that used to be a great hunting ground and came up with nothing. Went to a TRU, Target & Wal-Mart and only saw 1 Iron Man & 1 Klaw at the TRU. I am still looking for Piledrive and Madame Hydra. Hopefully they come in my BBTS order on Monday. Obviously still looking for BT Spidey and Masked Daken too.

Nashville. I was looking in Cool Springs/Franklin yesterday.

16602238[/url]']

16602236[/url]' date='Mar 25 2012, 12:28 AM']Wow that is a nice sight...aside from the $19.99 price. I looked in an area of Tennessee that used to be a great hunting ground and came up with nothing. Went to a TRU, Target & Wal-Mart and only saw 1 Iron Man & 1 Klaw at the TRU. I am still looking for Piledrive and Madame Hydra. Hopefully they come in my BBTS order on Monday. Obviously still looking for BT Spidey and Masked Daken too.

Nashville. I was looking in Cool Springs/Franklin yesterday.

Ahh, you're the one who keeps getting the good stuff! Just playing. I work out there so I usually hit them up sometimes...

Yeah, being in the center of the country, we get everything last! I just saw MU QuickSilver/Wonderman and Daredevil/Bullseye two-packs at Walmart last night.

For ML Wave 1, I had to ask someone at Target to pull a box out of the back for me. Everyone here have been talking about their store resets for two weeks and ours was one of the last to reset.