Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

Nice grab brother. In other news how in the blue hell do I get fantom x to stand up I've tried everything... :hulk:

He was kinda tricky for me too. I think I turned his feet out a bit, bent his knees slightly and bent his ab crunch one click. Then just tweak it until he gets balance.

Man I finally got him standing. I bent the knees and turned the feet out also. You get his guns to fit in his hands? I do be they look weird.. Love the fig.. Idk about the guns though. I might swap um out with my extra guns from wave 1

Yeah the guns fit. Put his fingers through the hole for the triggers

I'm barely scratching the surface of the ML world, but i scored this bad boy a little bit ago to compliment my MU collection from evilbay. And i just noticed that my apocalypse BAF has two different colored arms. It just baffles me.

6876776846_0f90412fbc_z.jpg

Does any one have any reason why? or is he just really like that. And looking closer at it - the left arm and upper torso seem to have a dark blue tone and the rest of him are more light blue.

Just curious and any thoughts are welcome.

And i scored a madam viper today.

I'm barely scratching the surface of the ML world, but i scored this bad boy a little bit ago to compliment my MU collection from evilbay. And i just noticed that my apocalypse BAF has two different colored arms. It just baffles me.

6876776846_0f90412fbc_z.jpg

Does any one have any reason why? or is he just really like that. And looking closer at it - the left arm and upper torso seem to have a dark blue tone and the rest of him are more light blue.

Just curious and any thoughts are welcome.

And i scored a madam viper today.

Congrats on you madame viper score, Im new to the forum but I've been collecting marvel legends for years. About you Marvel Legends Apocalypse, they have two different variants for that one, one dark one light. So they must have combined the pieces. A shame because it clashes colors with the whole figure.

Hello everyone Im new to the forum but not collecting. Ive collect back before with Toybiz, but sold all due to my obession with statues. But started collecting again with these New Marvel Legends. Where I live the only place to find these are the local comic shops. Every now and then Ill get lucky at the retail stores. In the last couple of weeks was able to find Commander Steve Rogers, Hope, Unmaked Daken, and Bucky Cap. Decided to try and hunt at the retailers, when to all the targets in my area no luck. Hit my Toys R us this morning. Was Able to finally find a Fantomex, they had him, Wrecking Crew variant no interest, madame masque, and daken maskless, and 4 bucky caps, going to try and hit up target in the morning hoping to score a ff Spiderman, and a masked Daken. Currently looking for the Street Fighter sota figures no luck either, dont have any ideas where to look and Im not going to try ebay. I live in the Albuquerque area.

And that solves that mystery. To be honest, it really doesn't bother me that much that it is a mismatched apocalypse, but still overall a badass figure.

Thanks Hokutonoken29 - WELCOME! to the MN boards. You'll have fun here.

Thanks Wolvie - always a great source for Marvel info. And i'm still interested in some old Toy Biz figs - just waiting for when i have a little extra moola to buy.

Hello everyone Im new to the forum but not collecting. Ive collect back before with Toybiz, but sold all due to my obession with statues. But started collecting again with these New Marvel Legends. Where I live the only place to find these are the local comic shops. Every now and then Ill get lucky at the retail stores. In the last couple of weeks was able to find Commander Steve Rogers, Hope, Unmaked Daken, and Bucky Cap. Decided to try and hunt at the retailers, when to all the targets in my area no luck. Hit my Toys R us this morning. Was Able to finally find a Fantomex, they had him, Wrecking Crew variant no interest, madame masque, and daken maskless, and 4 bucky caps, going to try and hit up target in the morning hoping to score a ff Spiderman, and a masked Daken. Currently looking for the Street Fighter sota figures no luck either, dont have any ideas where to look and Im not going to try ebay. I live in the Albuquerque area.
I've had to put off my Sota Street Fighters myself. Wish I had gotten when they were in stores. Sadly ebay and amazon are the best chances to find them now. Otherwise check comic shops or conventions.

Yeah I miss them a lot, might have to go to ebay. Does anyone who when targer or toys r us restocks, looking for ff spidey and masked daken

I've had to put off my Sota Street Fighters myself. Wish I had gotten when they were in stores. Sadly ebay and amazon are the best chances to find them now. Otherwise check comic shops or conventions.

Don't get your hopes up on the masked Daken yet as he hasn't been seen in the wild in many places so far. He and Big Time Spider-Man have been the unicorns of this wave.

Just go to the Target website and Search for Marvel, Find any figure from wave 2 and click on find it in stores. You can put in your zipcode and it will give you the avalibilty to every store around you. give that store a call and have them held for you. Too easy!

Only problem with that is the DCPI didn't change. So you can't tell from the search if there is a fresh case of 8 Wave 2 in the back waiting to be cracked open (as was the case when I bought my wave 1), or if there is a single Klaw hanging on the pegs. And alot of the Targets around here won't hold anything but if your area does that's awesome.

Forgot to mention that I did get my BBTS order on Monday night...it just came way later than I thought it would. I didn't know they delivered at 7:30 PM. Unfortunately it was the exact same as my HTS order (Masque, Thunderball, FF Spidey, Unmasked Daken...). Still looking for Piledriver and Madame Hydra (although I did get the variant Red Skull parts real cheap on ebay; less than $14 total for the red eye head & Red Skull torso).

I would be willing to trade a Thunderball for Piledriver & Constrictor (MOC).