Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

So I was strolling at the toy section at Ross during lunch break and I saw this....

fc0792b2.jpg

Is this of any value whatsoever? It has the Toybiz logo on d packaging....

Wow. I remember always wanting that one bc of the interchangable heads but could never find it. Its interesting bc that character wasny even from the comics. He was created as a villain for the cartoon. As for the value, I think 7.99 is too much. I've seen those old X-Men figures at comic shops and cons for $4-5 each. No one collects them anymore.

So I was strolling at the toy section at Ross during lunch break and I saw this....

fc0792b2.jpg

Wow. I remember always wanting that one bc of the interchangable heads but could never find it. Its interesting bc that character wasny even from the comics. He was created as a villain for the cartoon. As for the value, I think 7.99 is too much. I've seen those old X-Men figures at comic shops and cons for $4-5 each. No one collects them anymore.

I do. I'm trying to complete that series.

Anyways! That crazy for that to show up there.

fc0792b2.jpg

I do. I'm trying to complete that series.

Anyways! That crazy for that to show up there.

send me a pm bro...which ones do you need? i have a ton in package i have in my shop...chris

i FINALLY found a couple of wave 2 figs. Bucky Cap and Drax. both are amazing but Bucky is one out of site cool. I have him and Steve Rogers from wave one together. i might have a line on the other figs but i dont know yet.

PICT0104.jpg

PICT0103.jpg

I had to use a twist wire to keep the gun in Hopes hand. it might be my figure but her fingers are very soft and wont hold the gun at all.

I keep running into this white dude (shaved head with slight beard goin', kinda looks like daughtry but with a football build) during my hunt days in the morning before I go to work and he always about to walk out as I come in the store. Always gives me this smirk (I suppose he realize that I'm a collector, non-stereo typical looking) like he wants to say,"ha! I got all the good stuff already and all that's left in there is scraps..." I think he's a scalper judging from the amount of stuff he had in his bag......I hope he's not trolling in this forum....

Dude Trust me when I say this the Trolls are always there, Lurking. Its how they make a living with out actually having to contrabute any thing to society. I have meet about 3 different scalpers who live by this code:" I get Disability or I get Social security and I still sell crap on ebay or on the side that way I dont have to Claim it Huh, Huh, Huh" Piece of Shyts and you always know them because they are always trying to give you a shytie deal. way over priced, giving you 1/4 of what you paid, or Ill trade you your 2 for my one Huh, Huh, Huh. Scum of the earth they get there early before you because they dont work or dont have a fullfilling life.

Found these at TRU today...what are these???

f77c1e64.jpg

Lol never ever seen those before

there was an article a long while ago that talked about basically some doll company gaining the rights to do some marvel characters. It's basically their costume that you throw on a doll figure I think. Apparently the brand makes really collectible dolls or whatever, so a lot of people were excited over it. So expect to see a lot more characters haha