Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

Picked up a Drax for the BAF piece. Will sell loose fig $17 shipped. $20 shipped in box w/o BAF, Non Legends related but also picked up the Arkham City Nightwing. Friggin sweet! Will post pics later. Somebody buy this Drax! :smile:

Damn that's nice. I missed him but I got the Harley by chance at Target while looking for the two awol MLs figs. She looks awesome too. I have her sitting in front of me on my desk. Looks better than the DC Direct version.

Where are those Batmans showing up?

TRU has had the 2 packs locally. The B&W Batman/Catwoman, as well as regular color. Targets around me normally have the more rare ones. Saw Joker and Robin 2 pack the other day but didn't have funds on me. And walmart seems to be getting Bat/Cat and Comissioner Gordon/Maskless Bat 2 packs. The Singles I have only seen at Target. (Which just went up to $19 btw) and Walmart has the Older legacy figs singles (batman w/ purple gloves etc)

But back to Marvel... :wink:

where are you guys finding these Ares pieces?? I have been trying to get the Crossbones leg forever now

Wanna know something awesome? I walked into my walmart a month ago, where it typically has NOTHING. And... sitting on the shelf, I almost missed it, was a vision and crossbones figure from the ares wave. I bought them BOTH for 7 bucks. I got the rest of the pieces for like... 60 bucks. So I got straight up lucky by finding the two hardest pieces right there.

Walked in wal mart for easter basket stuff tonight. Brand new case of wave 2 got a Madam Hydra and left two Piledrivers FF Spidey cause I have two FF. Now all I need is two baf arms and the leg that comes with Drax? Any one have these I have a FF Spidy for trade and pay pal.. Hit me up if you do.

Walked in wal mart for easter basket stuff tonight. Brand new case of wave 2 got a Madam Hydra and left two Piledrivers FF Spidey cause I have two FF. Now all I need is two baf arms and the leg that comes with Drax? Any one have these I have a FF Spidy for trade and pay pal.. Hit me up if you do.

Got Drax but keeping the leg for my Zola. Let me know if you need that fig as well.

That's sad for such a nice figure. They were probably trying to ride Cap's new popularity since the movies and give the collectors what they wanted at the same time. BuckyCap was highly customized before these hit. What they should have done was double pack both Spideys like they did IM in wave 1 instead. At least everyone would get a fair chance to pick up which ever one they wanted. All the IMs from wave 1 are gone around here. You can find like maybe a Klaw left over from that wave. That's all.

I finally got a Thunderball from the hagerstown Wal-Mart on Saturday. They had one cap, Madam Mask and him. Someone must have got to these and bought the figures needed to complete another Zola or something. Any way s WOOHOOO. Now I'm just missing the figures that aren't out in the U.S. I really need that masked Wolverine so I can finish my Zola.

I finally got a Thunderball from the hagerstown Wal-Mart on Saturday. They had one cap, Madam Mask and him. Someone must have got to these and bought the figures needed to complete another Zola or something. Any way s WOOHOOO. Now I'm just missing the figures that aren't out in the U.S. I really need that masked Wolverine so I can finish my Zola.

The easy to find unmasked Daken comes with the same BAF piece to finish your Zola