Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

Hi all, new member... at this point after spending the last 2 weeks bouncing to every possible store within 3 hours to find waves 1&2... I've basically torn my hair out, only managed to find Bucky Cap, Drax, Klaw and Constrictor, eventually in SF i got lucky and had a comic shop owner hold me an Iron Man, and he gave me a lead to a possible pay off... anyone having real consistent luck with Wal-Marts yet though? I have all these fond memories of WM being the place to get my legends, and now it's never the case.

Oh and Wolverine, not to interject myself into the thread or anything, but how much for Spiral and Wolvie from Red Hulk?

Hi all, new member... at this point after spending the last 2 weeks bouncing to every possible store within 3 hours to find waves 1&2... I've basically torn my hair out, only managed to find Bucky Cap, Drax, Klaw and Constrictor, eventually in SF i got lucky and had a comic shop owner hold me an Iron Man, and he gave me a lead to a possible pay off... anyone having real consistent luck with Wal-Marts yet though? I have all these fond memories of WM being the place to get my legends, and now it's never the case.

Wal-Mart is good still you are just joing the hunt for these kind of late. Most of us had Wave 1 successes by getting them from Target before the cases even hit the floor. Sane was true for me at Wal-Mart. Now you just have to try and catch shipments when they come in. Also check the B/S/T threads here in the "Daily Bugle Classified" section. Plenty of collectors here that have figures for trade or sale.

Oh and Wolverine, not to interject myself into the thread or anything, but how much for Spiral and Wolvie from Red Hulk?

You can try doing what I did for wave one. When there either not on the shelves yet or the series before is still taking up the space call walmart or target and ask if they have any in the store at all. Or even if you go in you can ask someone and they can look it up and if they have it in the back they brought me a whole case out before it hit the shelves.

post-51980-1334606394_thumb.jpg post-51980-1334606367_thumb.jpg

Finally broke down and got a Masked Daken. I had the Big Time Spidey for a few months now just waiting for Daken to post pics.

Did you buy from evilbay?? Or know someone over seas?

Something tells me it was ebay.

Anyway, yea, I kind of like those searchers. They tell if if they have part of a stock, no stock, or stock. And if I go there it said they had stock and there is only partial on the floor, I just ask an employee and he comes back with a full case. I've gotten 2 cases of ROML wave 1 and the second wave. Works great.

I have a loose Fantomex if you want it. No baf though.

Got lucky to make a friend who owns his shop, got first call on Thor, Steve Rodgers, Hope, Phantom, and Wrecking Ball... now all I need to find is a Ghost Rider (hopefully for less than 50$ :wacko: ) and Madamme Mask.

Nice note on the side, I got a freakin steal on a mint cable for 10 bucks, nice little craigslist find there.