Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

Why doesn't Sandman count?

Here's mine from today..

041812221346.jpg

041812221404.jpg

041812221416.jpg

041812221425.jpg

Todays haul.. Joker shirt, AvX 2, Avengers AvX tie in, Wolverine and X-Men tie in, Sinister/Gambit pack (crushed blister pack. Purchased to help one of you loose 3.75 collector's. PM me if anyone wants it.) Nick Fury MOC. Also available since I already have one.

Splitting hairs if you're passing a great fig over $2 bucks man...

Its just on principle. I think $17.99 is a bit steep when you can pick these up at Target and Walmart for around $15. I just think TRU is being greedy. I hate that price bump. I understand they can't be as low as the big box stores which is why I would've and have paid the $17.99 but then TRU got greedy when they notice how well they were selling and jacked up the price.

Plus, money for me is super tight right now. My teaching job has pretty much dried up thanks to continuing deep cuts to higher education in my state. I may not have a job at all next semester. I have twin boys and another on the way so my collecting has been drastically cut. Well, honestly, pretty much at a standstill but I digress.

I just read all the Pak/Olivetti Skaar stories and I went on eBay and bought the Fin Fang Foom Skaar Son of Hulk. It's a pretty good figure. Worst of all, I'm now inspired to finish my Fin Fang Foom BAF, which will give me all the BAFs to date (Sandman doesn't count)!

Good luck on that. I just completed my Foom last year. The hardest figure to find is The End Hulk. I ended up paying about 90$ just for him.

Why doesn't Sandman count?

Here's mine from today..

041812221346.jpg

041812221404.jpg

041812221416.jpg

041812221425.jpg

Todays haul.. Joker shirt, AvX 2, Avengers AvX tie in, Wolverine and X-Men tie in, Sinister/Gambit pack (crushed blister pack. Purchased to help one of you loose 3.75 collector's. PM me if anyone wants it.) Nick Fury MOC. Also available since I already have one.

Because that movie was terrible.

It's possible but I would suggest pre-ordering through Big Bad Toy Store. It comes out to around $17-$18 per figure and you don't have to drive all over to find them.

I was at a TRU yesterday and saw the dreaded 10 Captain America peg warmers for the first time. They also had 1 Drax and 1 Fantomex but no way am I paying $20 plus 9.25% tax for those.

I just read all the Pak/Olivetti Skaar stories and I went on eBay and bought the Fin Fang Foom Skaar Son of Hulk. It's a pretty good figure. Worst of all, I'm now inspired to finish my Fin Fang Foom BAF, which will give me all the BAFs to date (Sandman doesn't count)!

I can help you some. I have Absorbing Man, She Hulk & Grey Hulk MIMP if you're interested in a deal. Will sell one or all three. PM if interested...

Is it possible for another shipment of wave 2 to hit stores anytime? I have seen nothing but bucky caps and drax's since i picked up the majority of the wave.

Found a full case of series 2 at the Disney Store priced at !7.99 each

This was the variant case that included madam mask, big time spidey, black wrecking crew member (sorry I don't know his name), no mask Dark Wolverine