Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

Is it possible for another shipment of wave 2 to hit stores anytime? I have seen nothing but bucky caps and drax's since i picked up the majority of the wave.

Found a full case of series 2 at the Disney Store priced at !7.99 each

This was the variant case that included madam mask, big time spidey, black wrecking crew member (sorry I don't know his name), no mask Dark Wolverine

FYI, his name is Thunderball.... http://www.blackactionfigure.com/?p=586

Hi,

newbe here. I live in Canada and i went to one of the Disney stores here and they had multiple sets of the New Marvel Legends Arnim Zola series. They had 3 BT spiderman and 2 masked Dark Wolverines. It totally took me off gaurd when i saw them there. They usually never carry any Marvel toys here in Canada.

Pics?? If you're serious I will buy one of each. Need pics first though

Went to the new Disney store at Opry Mills in Nashville, TN today and they didn't have BT Spidey or Masked Daken but they did have 3 cases of Wave 2 on the shelves. All but Piledriver and what I have to assume was FF Spidey since there were 3 unmasked Daken's. They also had tons of the exclusive Marvel Selects (Cap, Hawkeye, Thor and Black Widow) and Marvel Select Hulk.

Went to the new Disney store at Opry Mills in Nashville, TN today and they didn't have BT Spidey or Masked Daken but they did have 3 cases of Wave 2 on the shelves. All but Piledriver and what I have to assume was FF Spidey since there were 3 unmasked Daken's. They also had tons of the exclusive Marvel Selects (Cap, Hawkeye, Thor and Black Widow) and Marvel Select Hulk.

Actually I've been reading that those that have found BT Spidey have also had the unmasked Daken's there instead of masked :/

Actually I've been reading that those that have found BT Spidey have also had the unmasked Daken's there instead of masked :/

It's true. Missed the BT Spidey at mine.

Meant to say Thunderball...not Piledriver. They had 3 Madame Masques.

Crap, they have a Disney Store at Opry Mills now? Dammit, that place has been crowded since it opened back up and I have been avoiding it like the plague...Now I'm going to have to drive past there every now and then and pop in...

Yeah it was crazy busy yesterday but if you go during the week it's waaaaay less crowded. They seem like they'll be a great option for finding Marvel Legends. They had a lot of stock and a decent price ($16.50). They'll also have Minimates to go along with the Marvel Select from Diamond Select.

Crap, they have a Disney Store at Opry Mills now? Dammit, that place has been crowded since it opened back up and I have been avoiding it like the plague...Now I'm going to have to drive past there every now and then and pop in...

Nice collection pic Wolvie. Can you make that one that has your entire collection higher resolution for us?

BTW What is the difference exactly with Marvel Legends, Marvel Select, Marvel Legends Icon series?

I'm a Hulk collector so I only have the Marvel Legends Icon 12 inch Green and Grey.