Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

Finally found Big Time Spiderman at my LCS. Also picked up a masked Daken which is for sale or trade if anyone wants it. I wish HTS wouldn't charge so much for shipping to Canada or I would have that amazing set.

I hear you! I was looking at buying from them for the SDCC 3 pack and Amazing Spidey potato head, and they wanted 40$ to ship just for the potato head.

It's because they make you go through a customs broker (I've worked in that field) and they always rip people off. Your average order just doesn't need it. But they do it because people who do get hit for duties always try and return the item.

Blue Flame is the only one I'm missing from either wave right now. I was lucky enough to find green Madam and masked Daken a few weeks ago and then BT Spidey a few days after that. And actually TRU.com had the green and the gold faced Madams on their site for a while. I think both are still listed if anyone is still missing one of those.

Nothing for ML now. only need these for MU to complete my collection

MU (MOC in good condition):

Electro 025 - have 91391. looking for 01891 or one that begins with 0

Electro 025 rev. trans. arms and mask

phasing vision (glossy)- 5 digit stamp should be something like 92330

Colossus/Juggernaut 2 pack

SDCC Galactus

Heroic Ages 3 Pack

Inivisble Woman Variant 3 pack

Also I just bought a Big Time Spidey from a buddy and found one today in a damaged package (also have Masked Daken on a damaged card). Either are up for trade or the $20+shipping I paid.

I just saw MLs marked down to $11 for clearance at one of my local Wal Marts. It was one of the smaller ones I go to when the SuperWMs dont have what I'm looking for. They only had .Fantomex and a Drax left. Across the street at Target I found a Madame Masque at regular price though.

Yeah I saw this as well. I ended up with drax, klaw, fantomex,iron man, constrictor, and Bucky cap. Couldn't pass up $11 a piece. It was like making a purchase back in time.