Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

i would keep that one mint and maybe find a loose one to pose/display. thats too perfect to open! or just buy the new hasbro versions.

i usually open everything but that one? keep it MISB!

so back on topic,

i was at the walmart in waikiki and scored the LAST captain america 6" avenger. not sure if its the "detailed" second release version. trying to look on google images to see what that looks like. mine has two different colors of blue around the shoulders if thats it? otherwise looks kinda plain with not much paint app. just molded plastic colors.

dont ask how much i paid. almlost cheaper on amazon. : ( hawaii = $$$$ but i like to find my figures in the wild.

just thankful i can replace the old cap movie version since he is so short compared to fury, thor, and iron man!

No no, I like keeping my figures MIB. For me, well its hard to explain, just my preference based on appearance/display I suppose. The packaging is awesome. I do plan on buying doubles of my favorite figs to open and set up some cool scenes but that is later on.

That's cool, I get that. If you like cool packaging you should really check out Age of Apocalypse Sunfire. They made the packaging custom for that figure and it's really sick.

Spiderman movie figures galore three cases at the WM next to an AF base DANG grabbed two more MMorales figz

Also opened one up Great fig mine was super tight at all the joints

I have four now will trade one off.

No MU at all

That's awesome, maybe my Walmart will have them in, that'd be so sweet. Although they did just get the Avengers six inch line in so hoping for that is kind of a stretch right now. On a better note though I just got my X-Force Deadpool in the mail and he's freaking awesome!

Just received Mystique and U.S. Agent in the mail!

Mystique

I really don't mind the reuse of Black Widow's body, or Viper's head. The face sculpt looks better on Mystique. The fact that the skull is painted on her head seems off, like it's more a tattoo than an ornament. The painted edge of Mystique's pants and the black gloves on blue arms with no sculpted break seem a little weird for me. The arsenal she comes with is GREAT, 4 amazing guns. Not a gun fan in general, but Mystique's got one in her holster on her belt, and two in-hand. She definitely looks like a more formidable mercenary than the previous rendition of Mystique in her delicate flowing white beach dress.

U.S. Agent

Great face sculpt, like the gun. Shield pisses me off because I always remember it from the comics as having no star. And his feet look small!!! Otherwise love it, and glad this character can finally be added to my Avengers West Coast team!

Just received Mystique and U.S. Agent in the mail!

Mystique

I really don't mind the reuse of Black Widow's body, or Viper's head. The face sculpt looks better on Mystique. The fact that the skull is painted on her head seems off, like it's more a tattoo than an ornament. The painted edge of Mystique's pants and the black gloves on blue arms with no sculpted break seem a little weird for me. The arsenal she comes with is GREAT, 4 amazing guns. Not a gun fan in general, but Mystique's got one in her holster on her belt, and two in-hand. She definitely looks like a more formidable mercenary than the previous rendition of Mystique in her delicate flowing white beach dress.

U.S. Agent

Great face sculpt, like the gun. Shield pisses me off because I always remember it from the comics as having no star. And his feet look small!!! Otherwise love it, and glad this character can finally be added to my Avengers West Coast team!

I agree with you about the Mystique. She looks really good and they should have saved this head specifically for her. It's more her personality and the way she's drawn most of the time. As for her pants border I'm thinking of gluing her belt in place since it doesn't come off anyway. I did that with my Dakens, Drax and Wrecking Crew. I have already made a strap for for her sniper rifle as well. Kinda hard to display her without losing some of her guns.

16620481[/url]']

It's amazing how when ur not even hunting and you find stuff you gave up on looking for. Got these at Target in McKee in San Jose towards closing last night!

16E9C11D-807F-4F17-A92C-FA7F6FFB0920-298-0000003A2A53F8A5.jpg

The Marshalls adjacent to it had this and so I picked as well!

01E1DB3A-FD65-4131-8D68-C86F17D6FCC1-298-00000039F7543618.jpg

Then this morning, the WM on Story Road in SJ just had 2 cases worth of WM exclusives Avengers Movie Series. Picked up Hulk, Thor, Hawkeye and these 2 variants of Loki:

B47F0AB3-9B04-4920-B326-41BBCEFD7972-298-0000003996D749E3.jpg

They still hav 3 each of IM and CA.....

congrats on that....regarding target on capitol and mckee...good thing you got there before the fat dude with glasses thats works at the electronic section snagged them all...that fatfuck is a scalper. ive seen him take figures from the peg and hide it behind the register.

Well I mostly hang out on the MU side because that's mostly what we get. But I haven't seen much of anything new MU sized in months. However, the new Miles Morales Spidey and Lizard in 6" both look great! The "regular" or movie version of Spidey....eh, not so much. He was an easy pass. And that's pretty bad considering I hate the Ultimate line of comics yet found the Ult. Spidey so much more appealing than the movie one. It just doesn't look good in plastic.

I love how big Lizard is. However all that articulation kinda makes it difficult to get a good pose, even using those old Heroscape stands.

16620481[/url]']

congrats on that....regarding target on capitol and mckee...good thing you got there before the fat dude with glasses thats works at the electronic section snagged them all...that fatfuck is a scalper. ive seen him take figures from the peg and hide it behind the register.

What a dick, that's against policy.

On another note, this week was pretty good. I managed to get an AoA Sunfire, Nemesis series Punisher variant, First Appearance Spidey, X-Force Deadpool, and the Avengers movie series Cap.