Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

My man, should have asked me a month ago...

Also beware whem ppl ask for a figure on this board

Prices go up higher like gas

Yeah I hear You Bro, I was just caught up with other expensive purchase's on other toy lines. I knew you would get your hands on those badboys. I just slacked off for some reason....Price over worth?

yes, really NOT looking forward to another IM or Doom but I am excited to see this wave should be at my door in the next day or two. Still find it extremely retarded of Hasbro to have two variants in each wave yet they double the case count for some other (already over-exposed) character instead. So for those ordering cases online, they have to get 4 (yes, FOUR) of those over-exposed characters in order to get all the rest of the wave. Guess what they do with those extras? They return them to retailers so all we ever see on the pegs are buttloads of the same pegwarmers, and those retailers show that these things don't sell well because they get some negative sales from the extras and they all sit waiting for clearance.

I just got the best haul I've ever had in my life. I don't think you guys are going to believe me. I went to a small comic con 40 min away from me last saturday and this seller was downsizing his collection. He was basically asking for what he paid retail for his figs. I bought so many that I got a discount, I paid about $85 if I include the vintage Death of Captain Marvel and Emperor Doom graphic novels. Here they are:

All MOC

3- Series 7 Hawkeye

2- FF series Super Skrull

X-Men Iceman

X-Men Storm

Spider Hulk

Hulk Buster IM

Magnetic Spider-Man

Obviously, I don't need 2 extra Hawkeyes so I'm open to trading them. I'd trade one straight up for Crossbones, Toybiz series 6 Deadpool, Red Hulk, or the NECA TMNT set. They don't have to be MOC, just complete and in good shape. I'd also make a trade for a combo of Nova, Kang, Union Jack, Adam Strange, Vulture, Face-Off Iron Man (Modular Suit), Face-Off War Machine, Ant Man, Black Panther, MODOK base piece, Spider-Woman, Wasp Variant, series 7 Ghost Rider, X-Force Warpath (I have the other version if anyone wants to trade Warpaths), Marvel Select Uatu, or Red Hulk series Wolverine. They can be loose. Just need them to be complete and in good shape. I'd also be open to trading for some Brubaker Cap comics (PM me and I'll send you a list).

One of the Super Skrull figures is up for trade too. I have a loose Toybiz Super Skrull without the extra arms if anyone would rather trade for that one.

post-53133-1349853554_thumb.jpgpost-53133-1349853530_thumb.jpgpost-53133-1349853581_thumb.jpgpost-53133-1349853605_thumb.jpgpost-53133-1349853626_thumb.jpg

chitownbluedeamon: you tell people what a steal you got on some pricey figures and then you have 2 extras and you help out by trying to price gouge a trade. You do know the hawkeye is going for about $50, and deadpool, crossbones, and Red Hulk are going for $75-$100 right?? hmm if you want to start out good try not burning people right off the back. Just some advice.

chitownbluedeamon: you tell people what a steal you got on some pricey figures and then you have 2 extras and you help out by trying to price gouge a trade. You do know the hawkeye is going for about $50, and deadpool, crossbones, and Red Hulk are going for $75-$100 right?? hmm if you want to start out good try not burning people right off the back. Just some advice.

Sorry you feel that way but I thought those were fair trades. I've been trying to get most of those figures for a while and I was just going by the prices I've seen. Whenever I've seen a moc Hawkeye online or at cons he usually goes for around $70 and loose for $40-50. I asked for Deadpool or Crossbones bc I've seen those figures go for around $70 loose. There's no doubt those guys moc are worth way more but I'm asking for them loose. Maybe the red hulk is an uneven trade. I don't really know the value. I saw him at a toy con and a flea market once and both guys were asking $80 so i assumed that was the going rate. I could be wrong and he's worth more than that.

I'm not trying to brag or rip ppl off. I was just excited I got those figs and this is the only place I can share that where ppl will understand how lucky I got. I gave the price I paid bc I figured people were going to ask anyways.

Yes, I did get the figs cheap but I don't think a lot of people would turn around and give them away. I got some hard to find figures and I was just hoping that I could trade one to someone who'd been looking for one for a fig I've had trouble getting. I figured this is a place where ppl would ignore how much I paid and value the fig for its market value. Just because I paid $10-$15 for the fig doesn't mean I should trade it for a fig worth $10-$15. If it was the other way around and I overpaid and bought Hawkeye for $150, no one would expect or want to trade me a fig that's worth $150. I just asked what I thought was a fair trade.

Its probably best not to brag about the price when you are dealing with a collectors market, the collectors and demand dictate the Price and its worth to somebody. I know what your saying but its probably best not to even give that kind of information when trying to strike an upper handed deal. Most guys on this forum are good friends and would try to help each other out at no gain( Not like most other toy collecting forums, where every man for themselves and rude). I am helping you, some wont even comment and never do business with you its just a heads up take it or leave it. what do I know?.....

My wave 3 came from HTS yesterday. I've only opened Mystique and USAgent so far. I'm pretty sure I read that it came with two IM and two Dooms, but instead it was two IM and two DP. I think I prefer that anyway even though it would make more sense to have some "Doombots" as extras instead of another Wade Wilson. My oldest was excited to see two DP's. His thoughts, "oh, yeah! That means you can display one and we can have one to play with too, right?" lol I've actually opened all of wave one and two for them to play with, yet he still thinks they're going to be kept MOC when we get something.

I just got the best haul I've ever had in my life. I don't think you guys are going to believe me. I went to a small comic con 40 min away from me last saturday and this seller was downsizing his collection. He was basically asking for what he paid retail for his figs. I bought so many that I got a discount, I paid about $85 if I include the vintage Death of Captain Marvel and Emperor Doom graphic novels. Here they are:

All MOC

3- Series 7 Hawkeye

2- FF series Super Skrull

X-Men Iceman

X-Men Storm

Spider Hulk

Hulk Buster IM

Magnetic Spider-Man

Obviously, I don't need 2 extra Hawkeyes so I'm open to trading them. I'd trade one straight up for Crossbones, Toybiz series 6 Deadpool, Red Hulk, or the NECA TMNT set. They don't have to be MOC, just complete and in good shape. I'd also make a trade for a combo of Nova, Kang, Union Jack, Adam Strange, Vulture, Face-Off Iron Man (Modular Suit), Face-Off War Machine, Ant Man, Black Panther, MODOK base piece, Spider-Woman, Wasp Variant, series 7 Ghost Rider, X-Force Warpath (I have the other version if anyone wants to trade Warpaths), Marvel Select Uatu, or Red Hulk series Wolverine. They can be loose. Just need them to be complete and in good shape. I'd also be open to trading for some Brubaker Cap comics (PM me and I'll send you a list).

One of the Super Skrull figures is up for trade too. I have a loose Toybiz Super Skrull without the extra arms if anyone would rather trade for that one.

post-53133-1349853554_thumb.jpgpost-53133-1349853530_thumb.jpgpost-53133-1349853581_thumb.jpgpost-53133-1349853605_thumb.jpgpost-53133-1349853626_thumb.jpg

Yeah I'm with my boy MikeC on this man. That is nowhere near a fair trade. RULK is $100-150 lately. Hawkeye is $50-60 MOC not loose. Deadpool still pull down around $70-80 loose and Crossbones is closer to $100 loose complete. Some of your "combo" trades you proposed would be a better straight up trade. Kang isn't cheap, neither is that Face-Off WM, that Warpath is way more valuable than Hawkeye.. etc etc.. Not trying to beat a dead horse here bro but you need to do some more research on market value and not what's the most expensive a Hawkeye has ever sold on Ebay for.