Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

So far, I have been able to pick up the whole wave at Target, plus an extra AIM and Hydra trooper. I just ordered 2 more AIM and Hydra Troops from TRU's website for $14.99 each plus free shipping on orders over $49.00.

Thanks Dargon66! Picked up the other 4 figures I couldn't find at Target from TRU. Had to pay for tax because I have Target Redcard, but worth the gas and time savings.

So far, I have been able to pick up the whole wave at Target, plus an extra AIM and Hydra trooper. I just ordered 2 more AIM and Hydra Troops from TRU's website for $14.99 each plus free shipping on orders over $49.00.

Thanks Dargon66! Picked up the other 4 figures I couldn't find at Target from TRU. Had to pay for tax because I have Target Redcard, but worth the gas and time savings.
No problem, the free shipping sweetened the deal for me with the added bonus of not driving around to various stores in hopes to see more than 2 WW2 Cap's and 1 Now Cap haninging on the pegs. Now I have to wait for wave 2, which I will buy two of each to complete two Mandroids. At least they are providing different head sculpts with each of those figures, so I can have slightly different looking figures instead of two of the same.

doh....missed out, I swear but I checked TRU last night before bedtime....oh well, I didn't have the cash to splurge on army builders anyway...I'm saving my current $ for the Spidey wave.....I actually got lucky this morning & a sahhweet lil old lady working @ Terget hooked me up w/some Spidermin.....Amazing & Superior are off my list now...she was soo cool too, it was refreshing especially after running into redshirts that don't give 2 flying figs about whether I gets some Spidey love....great sunday so far...can't wait for the toy resets....I need some Carnage in my life, just the fig not the drama....

I check with my local Target daily and today only picked up a WW2 Cap and regular Cap. Missed the others, not sure how the heck.

No signs of Spiderman Legends in my area yet.

Any Marylanders out there?

hey im unfortunate enough to be a Marylander and i can tell you that target so far hasnt put the spidey wave out on the floor. the one in white marsh as of 1/6/14 has a complete run of ML cap figures (minus red skull, ehem wonder why lol), however TRU has both waves and i pretty much cleaned out the one in towson and got all but black cat. hope this helped

Hey walmart.com has some of the new Marvel Legends. They were all there (both Cap & Spidey waves) when I looked this morning but I couldn't pull the trigger yet on $20 a figure. I think just the Caps, Spider-Mans, Beetle, Red Skull & Zemo are all they have now. I'm expecting/hoping these to be everywhere eventually like the Iron Monger wave (I totally just found Iron Patriot & Ultron for $7.50 the day after Christmas).

Went to wallyworld last night & they had the older ML's in 3x Wrecker & 1X Scarlet Spider & the Summers girl w/the BigAs$gun, no sign of the Infinite Series but they had plenty of those Marvel Hero Mashers 6" figs for the tot-set they had 15 pegs committed to them & they were all 5 deep, dass alot of dimp....$10 on those.....so brokenfarted I went down the road to my local Terget & I scored....Goaaalllllll! I snagged up Carnage & Beetle & did a victory lap around aisle 11 thru 9 w/them in my hands....no Black Cat though....on the way out I do think I saw another collector eyeballing my finds....I felt bad but hey somebody beat me to Black Cat cause she was the only one missing....I checked the Cap figs & all were gone but Red Skelton & the Various Caps....but we all knew Cap was gonna keep things warm by staying frosty & on his plastic toes.....he can keep those Slave Leia's company....

I check with my local Target daily and today only picked up a WW2 Cap and regular Cap. Missed the others, not sure how the heck.

hey im unfortunate enough to be a Marylander and i can tell you that target so far hasnt put the spidey wave out on the floor. the one in white marsh as of 1/6/14 has a complete run of ML cap figures (minus red skull, ehem wonder why lol), however TRU has both waves and i pretty much cleaned out the one in towson and got all but black cat. hope this helped

Going to White Marsh tomorrow for dinner, so this actually helps me out a lot. I have also shopped at the Target and TRU in Towson lol.

How did you get them for $14.99? They're listed for $19.99...

Target is selling them for $14.99 even though MSRP is $19.99.

I've been stalking my local Target for the last 3 days now ever since they started to do their reset. The first day, they took down all the old toys and placed the prices on the pegs.

Me: "Can you pull the box from the back? I would like to purchase all of them."

Target: "No sorry we can't do that" (nicely)

Second day, they put some toys up, but no action figures yet.

Me: " Can you pull the figures from the back? I'm ready to purchase them now"

Target: "No can't do that" (complete #$##)

End of second day, I go back and see one lone WW2 Captain America on the peg. Meaning, someone went in the back and got the case for them and they put the remains on the peg. So of course, now I'm a little pissed.

Noon on third day. I finally walk in not expecting much, but was able to pick up a complete set of Marvel Legends Spider-Man figures. Still a little pissed about missing the Captain America figures, but these should be everywhere and some patience and persistence should get me a complete set.

Target here finally did their reset. Only two WWII Caps were on pegs so obviously someone raided the back previous to reset. I did find find the entire Spider man wave but...unfortunately its not pay week so I could only afford one since I have Spidey and Beetle coming in mail so to buy Carnage or BC?? What a choice. Well I picked up Carnage knowing the rest will be gone before Tuesday/payday. Oh well.

Going to White Marsh tomorrow for dinner, so this actually helps me out a lot. I have also shopped at the Target and TRU in Towson lol.

yeah its a nice shopping center. i pay semi regular visits to cockeysville, alternate worlds they always have the comic im looking for, but its the furthest away so its my last resort stop. to stay on topic though, i wish you luck in finding those figures.

Apparently they sold too many at $14.99 and adjusted the price on the website. I realized that this morning after I ordered a few other things and needed one item to get my order to $49.00 for the free shipping, so I added a Now Cap so that I would have an extra Mandroid head. I didn't realize that they had changed the price until after I submitted my order. On the plus side, my AIM and Hydra troops were sitting on my doorstep when I got home from work, so I'm happy that I don't have to go on the hunt for more of them.

yeah its a nice shopping center. i pay semi regular visits to cockeysville, alternate worlds they always have the comic im looking for, but its the furthest away so its my last resort stop. to stay on topic though, i wish you luck in finding those figures.

Yeah, I go to Alternate Worlds all the time. Wish they carried Legends or Universe but at least the carry Select. BTW my fiancé is stopping there on the way home from work to buy comics (he got paid today). How crazy, small world!!! Thanks, good luck to you too!

Hi new here. I got the entire wave (excluding the swaps) today from Toywiz when they had these available . I like the entire wave. A few figures have grown on me in particular the Electro and Beetle. Carnage is just awesome. Both spidermans have excellent articulation for great poses. A bit disappointed in the articulation of Black Cat but she looks good. I had no luck at the stores. Either they didn't have any or hadn't gotten any OR they got completely cleaned out. I'm here in the Inland Empire in Southern California just in case you are wondering. Got a few extras coming from TRU online. I hit it up late night around 1:00am on their website a few days ago and got a few more. Couldn't score any extra AIM or Hydra soldiers from Wally World online or Toys R US...oh well I'll probably go hunting for those in the stores.

Target is selling them for $14.99 even though MSRP is $19.99.

I've been stalking my local Target for the last 3 days now ever since they started to do their reset. The first day, they took down all the old toys and placed the prices on the pegs.

Me: "Can you pull the box from the back? I would like to purchase all of them."

Target: "No sorry we can't do that" (nicely)

Second day, they put some toys up, but no action figures yet.

Me: " Can you pull the figures from the back? I'm ready to purchase them now"

Target: "No can't do that" (complete #$#@#)

End of second day, I go back and see one lone WW2 Captain America on the peg. Meaning, someone went in the back and got the case for them and they put the remains on the peg. So of course, now I'm a little pissed.

Noon on third day. I finally walk in not expecting much, but was able to pick up a complete set of Marvel Legends Spider-Man figures. Still a little pissed about missing the Captain America figures, but these should be everywhere and some patience and persistence should get me a complete set.

Man I feel ya.....that's the song & dance I was getting but I asked around the stores till somebody took pity on me....I even went to customer service to inquire about figs......I know they hafta wait so there's actually something to put out but damn its like they don't want your $$...at least you got a complete set of Spidey's, I still need a BC but I'll find her there's still plenty of time for the hunt....good luck on the Cap Set.....

Yessssss I answered my own question. I went to one Target on my way home from work tonight and they had all of them from both waves! I bought Zemo, Red Skull, Hydra Solider, AIM Solider, Black Cat and Carnage. I didn't want to go too crazy plus I'm sure the Spider-Mans and Caps will be all over Amazon for $10. Couldn't believe it though; I was expecting to see nothing or at best some left over Caps and Spideys but when i turned the corner & saw they did a change over I got so stoked! They were all just right there...I don't think I've ever lucked out & saw a full wave on the pegs (let alone two full waves this time).

great find T84....I scored too on the way home from a lonnnng week of work....I just felt lucky going home last night & at the 2nd Target(its a store near ASU so it's always hellabusy w/allll kinds of folks year around) near my house I scooped up BC she's definitely not hard to miss haha & said the H w/it I snagged up Electro too & finished up UGG, he's got Fight Club w/my Disney Hulk later tonight....still $15 bux at Target TRU way to drive away your customers I only shop there for Predator Figs anymore anyways, can't find Joes there....I kinda want to snag up one more of the Aim & Hydra soldier but time will tell if those will be hard to find as this hunt just officially hit the pegs....oh & I did see a SW Black Boba Fett too......man I shoulda bought an lottery ticket last night.....good luck hunters