Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

It figures, I've been checking HTS day & night since before they sold out of the Joe Night Vipers missed those & since then, it was a no-brainer that these figs would find their way onto HTS. HTS has a habit of listing stuff in the early morning hours, seems mostly east coast time....but I just checked this site this morning & just before I left work....man I have an Aim & Hydra Trooper already but I do want to have one more of each...they are the hard guys to find obviously, at Target they're swimming in Caps galore....but for $15 I'll go back to Target rather than pay $20 that's steep especially if you don't have free shipping till you hit a certain price....thanks for the heads up though....I took some stuff back to Target tonight & they had the entire wave but sans Aim & Hydra Troopers.....

It figures, I've been checking HTS day & night since before they sold out of the Joe Night Vipers missed those & since then, it was a no-brainer that these figs would find their way onto HTS. HTS has a habit of listing stuff in the early morning hours, seems mostly east coast time....but I just checked this site this morning & just before I left work....man I have an Aim & Hydra Trooper already but I do want to have one more of each...they are the hard guys to find obviously, at Target they're swimming in Caps galore....but for $15 I'll go back to Target rather than pay $20 that's steep especially if you don't have free shipping till you hit a certain price....thanks for the heads up though....I took some stuff back to Target tonight & they had the entire wave but sans Aim & Hydra Troopers.....

Dang missed out too. I was able to get an extra aim soldier from walmart online when they had them in stock briefly a day ago. I could only order one though (that was the limit). Seems like they know scalpers are out there trying to gouge. I just want an extra hydra soldier.

Yeah I've been wondering that! They usually have them in stock and shipped at least a month before HTS lists them online.

I usually buy cases from them but not anymore now that they're $20 a figure plus shipping and tax. I only wanted two from the Spidey wave and four from the Cap wave anyways and I found them all at Target (also didn't want 4 Caps & 4 Spider-Men). I haaaaaate both of these BAFs so I had no desire to get all the figures to build them.

If you're interested in the full cases get them at Entertainment Earth; they at least offer free shipping.

Yeah I've been wondering that! They usually have them in stock and shipped at least a month before HTS lists them online.

I usually buy cases from them but not anymore now that they're $20 a figure plus shipping and tax. I only wanted two from the Spidey wave and four from the Cap wave anyways and I found them all at Target (also didn't want 4 Caps & 4 Spider-Men). I haaaaaate both of these BAFs so I had no desire to get all the figures to build them.

If you're interested in the full cases get them at Entertainment Earth; they at least offer free shipping.

I canceled my order with bbts and got the spiderman wave from toywiz instead who had them in stock and for about 10 to 15 bucks less buying separately from toywiz would cost you more buying the entire wave is ideal. Seems like bbts has been kind of slow lately. I lucked out with the cap wave at target got nearly all of them at my local one

Yep I had been watching them all week ever since they listed them as "coming soon." I noticed them in stock around 11:30 ish eastern right before I went to bed. They were gone when/before I woke up.

Glad I found them for $15 at Target; $20 a figure is pretty close to pricing me out of the game. It's not so bad to pay that for Marvel Select figures but it sucks when 8 figures come out at the same time for $20 each. No way am I paying that for any of the Spider-Mans or Caps. Or even Beetle. (I wouldn't pay a dime for Electro.)

I hear that.....I called my target like every day for 2 weeks and all of the sudden the spiderman wave was out but the good ones were gone. I suspect the workers raided 'em, no AIM soldier either. Oh and I hate movie figures.....that electro is funky.....in my opinion. (No offense to anyone that likes it)...

I've been reading this thread for a few weeks, appreciate all the info you guys are sharing.

I actually was on HTS when the entire Spiderman wave was available. I didn't get them in the hopes that I'd still find them for less at my local Target.

I went this evening, and the rack is still empty. But it now says the price for the Spiderman line is $19.99!

That really sucks, but at least the Captain America wave still runs $14.99, if they ever get them in stock.

And the last piece of bad news is the Spiderman wave is now $24.99 on TRU.com

:sad:

Couldn't find any Aim or Hydra Troopers in the past week so I went to my comic store to find some goodness....found this Toybiz Abomination for $11 & today I found Marvel Titan series Iron Pat for $2.69! on clearance clarence atta Grocery Store....I'm not a huge fan of the Titan Figs but for that price I'll deal, they had plenty of Titan Hulks hope they bring him down 2 that price too....I wish....they had Capn' Murica down to $6.50 but I just couldn't bite on that....

Abomination_zpsfd5b87db.jpg

dig the speedos on this guy....looks like he's off to the gym or maybe a photoshoot for GQ??

I've been reading this thread for a few weeks, appreciate all the info you guys are sharing.

I actually was on HTS when the entire Spiderman wave was available. I didn't get them in the hopes that I'd still find them for less at my local Target.

I went this evening, and the rack is still empty. But it now says the price for the Spiderman line is $19.99!

That really sucks, but at least the Captain America wave still runs $14.99, if they ever get them in stock.

And the last piece of bad news is the Spiderman wave is now $24.99 on TRU.com

:sad:

Wow, that sucks. I got mine just in time. I know Hastings in my area has been trying to sell those Wolverine Marvel Legends for 27.99. I have been passing on the only figure that I do not have from that line just because of the price.