Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

Stupid HTS.com sent me 2 Baron Zemos instead of 2 AIM soldiers.

They got the 2 Hydra soldiers right.

#pissed

I can not stand HTS. They always seem to screw things up for me.

So then today I get another HTS order in that's supposed to be Red Skull and Zemo, instead it's Red Skull and AIM Soldier.

So,with the first mess up I was down 2 AIM troops, and with the second mess up the deficit is reduced to just 1.

It is the third messed up order in 1 month from HTS. I wrote them an email to tell them every time I open one of their packages it's another surprise.

Yeah Tytus I got my UPS tracking and the order was shipped today! Black Cat and Carnage are sold out at hts and Amazon/eBay has scalper prices so I did google shopping and both on mygofer.com for retail price. Here are links everyone:

http://www.mygofer.com/marvel-the-amazing-spider-man-2-marvel-legends-infinite/p-004W006734288003P?prdNo=8

http://www.mygofer.com/marvel-the-amazing-spider-man-2-marvel-legends-infinite/p-004W006734288005P?prdNo=12

Oh nice! When did you order? They told me mine would ship within 7-9 days. I ordered another Black Cat and Carnage along with AIM and Hydra soldiers. I was going to order multiple troop builders but I noticed that they had the same model numbers as Red Skull and Zemo. Figured I better play it safe the first time then try for more later.

Thanks Lionheart.

I placed an order using my paypal.

When I hit submit, it took my back to the cart. Thinking I had done something by mistake, I resubmitted it.

After that I received two notifications from PayPal with different confirmation numbers.

Didn't get anything from mygofer.

EDIT- Spoke to customer service, and was unable to figure out why the order didn't go through.

Didn't see the PayPal charges on my bank account, so I successfully placed my order using a debit card.

Posting this in case someone runs into the same problem.

I ordered those 3 you mentioned, let's see what I get. Bet you it is all WW2 Captain America. Look at this chat response I got for one of the items.

Our store is just waiting for another shipment and they will send the other one out to you. Our stores receive inventory on a weekly basis so it shouldn't be long.

So my Kmart experience. I saw at their website that they had several figures available at the Kmart down the street. Me, being very suspicious of Kmart's track record, I decided to try it out. So I ordered a Black Cat, Carnage, and (skeptically) Spider-Girl and Toxin. An hour later, they sent me an email saying my order was ready to pick up.

Got to Kmart, and it took them about 30 minutes to try and find my order. Apparently they sent me an email saying it was ready but had not actually pulled together the order. Long story short, they had received a box of Spider-Man Legends that they are pretty much sitting on until they reset next month. The dcpi codes on the website are incorrect and they pulled the wrong figures (and of course they did not have any of the second wave). So I did end up getting a Black Cat and a Carnage, but everything else I had.

I was pretty patient the whole time. I was not mad at any of the employees because this was par for the course with them. So as bad as some of you say HTS is, trust me, Kmart is much worse. Good luck...

Checked targets around my area (inland empire) and no luck. According to the target PDAs they had some in stock around my area but calling them up they go and check and nothing. Almost like one person sweeping them all up. I mean not even caps in stock except for one place which only had WWII caps. Kind worrying now about second wave of the cap line

Checked targets around my area (inland empire) and no luck. According to the target PDAs they had some in stock around my area but calling them up they go and check and nothing. Almost like one person sweeping them all up. I mean not even caps in stock except for one place which only had WWII caps. Kind worrying now about second wave of the cap line

Yeah man; it blows my mind that a huge corporate store like Target literally only orders one case at a time. Every time I find new figures I scan them to see if they have more in the back & it always says no. I mean I, an individual, will order a whole case myself when the case break down is good and I have no where near the money that a Target store has! It doesn't make sense.

Tytus84, I have wondered the same thing. WHY only order 1 case at a time, then take forever to even restock it. I've been checking daily and nothing. Hoping the MyGofer order goes through. I can't believe AIM soldier is so hard to find. Also, HTS removed AIM soldier from their website.

I'm still missing MU Omega Red, haven't seen any stores stock new MU either.

Stupid HTS.com sent me 2 Baron Zemos instead of 2 AIM soldiers.

They got the 2 Hydra soldiers right.

#pissed

I can not stand HTS. They always seem to screw things up for me.

So then today I get another HTS order in that's supposed to be Red Skull and Zemo, instead it's Red Skull and AIM Soldier.

So,with the first mess up I was down 2 AIM troops, and with the second mess up the deficit is reduced to just 1.

It is the third messed up order in 1 month from HTS. I wrote them an email to tell them every time I open one of their packages it's another surprise.

Same thing happened to me! Although I'm actually kinda happy about it...I figured I had missed out on the A.I.M. Soldier and probably wouldn't get one, but when I opened my package from HTS.com there he was...instead of Zemo. Still really want a Zemo, although now he (and A.I.M. Soldier and Hydra Soldier) has/have been removed from HTS.com. Hopefully HTS.com is pulling their collective heads out of their collective butts and will get things straight on the website.

Aha Black Cat available for store pick up in York,PA. Only 40 min. from me so I figure when they tell me it's available I will call them and make sure they pulled the right figure.....but wooo hooo I finally got her for retail and no shipping costs!!! Paid $30 for Carnage plus $5.95 shipping at dorkside toys. Now I just need AIM soldier and I'll be done!

AIM solider is hard to find because people want 3 or 4 of them. Hell I only want 1, share the wealth people! lol =)

Tytus84, I have wondered the same thing. WHY only order 1 case at a time, then take forever to even restock it. I've been checking daily and nothing. Hoping the MyGofer order goes through. I can't believe AIM soldier is so hard to find. Also, HTS removed AIM soldier from their website.

I'm still missing MU Omega Red, haven't seen any stores stock new MU either.

Last week at a Target an employee said that the 28th would be their re-stock day for the ML's I was looking for....I had to wait a whole week granted but it paid off....I called 3 TG's before work was over at 4pm 2 of them had full cases so I decided to start at those stores on my side of town...they are busy stores so I didn't have high hopes....I was wrong the 1st store Carnage & BC were gone but I was able to snag up an Aim & Hydra Soldier, both sets were full on the pegs but all were $20 ouch I know it's not as bad as other avenues but after we were used to $15 it hurts....the 2nd Target didn't have any Caps out yet (I suspect they had them but weren't stocking them as they still had 3 Caps still clogging their pegs, they've been like that for 2 weeks now) but they had a fresh set of Spidey out & was able to snag up a Carnage for my GF's son for his B-day....we left BC & the rest but took Carnage & the Cannolis......I'm rarely the 1st guy at the scene so it was a good feeling especially being at work alll day long & knowing they've restocked.....good luck hunters

Hey everyone! Its been awhile since I have been on here but to recap the last month or so...

I have a new job and I cover a big chunk of western Pennsylvania. I've hit Targets, Walmarts, and Toy'R'Us stores looking for the new Legends. Mostly has been a big waste of time and gas...

I did find the first wave of the Captain America Legends at Target the other night. Picked up a Red Skull for $19.99, was a bit disappointed in the price jump. When Targets had empty pegs marked for those figures they were $14.99 but when they got stock in price jumped. Not the price gouging that Toys'R'Us does but still had hoped for the $15 price tag.

Spider-Man lines have been absent all around. Walmarts seem to be lagging behind with nothing including pegs reflecting the new line-ups.

I am also going to throw this out there... I am looking for the Black series Darth Plagueis in my hunt for the Legends. That search has also yielded a big fat goose egg. If anyone happens to see one at retail grab it, I'll pay you back for the purchase and shipping. Thanks!