Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

My Black Cat and Carnage order was just cancelled from mygofer. Damn.

Did you order anything else?

I ordered 6 figures to get the discount, including Black Cat and Carnage.

My shipping confirmation says they're all are on their way.

At least I hope.

No. All I ordered was Black Cat and Carnage. Good luck. I hope you get everything you ordered.

Finally snagged up a Hydra Agent and AIM Soldier! I actually found them a couple days ago in a Meijer in the Columbus, OH, area. The whole wave was there but I only needed those two. They had two each at the time but they weren't in the budget so I tucked one of each away behind some stuffed Captain America plush on the bottom shelf. Stopped by on the way home from work, not expecting them to be there anymore.... But there they were waiting on me! I felt kinda shady hiding them but I knew they wouldn't be there today if I had left them on the pegs. And I was right. The two I left behind were gone. So I don't feel that bad, I guess. I would have liked to get doubles, but at least another collector got to find them. At least I hope it was a fellow collector and not a scalper. Anyway, still super stoked!

Interesting........I'm originally from Armstrong county...... :)

Hey everyone! Its been awhile since I have been on here but to recap the last month or so...

I have a new job and I cover a big chunk of western Pennsylvania. I've hit Targets, Walmarts, and Toy'R'Us stores looking for the new Legends. Mostly has been a big waste of time and gas...

I did find the first wave of the Captain America Legends at Target the other night. Picked up a Red Skull for $19.99, was a bit disappointed in the price jump. When Targets had empty pegs marked for those figures they were $14.99 but when they got stock in price jumped. Not the price gouging that Toys'R'Us does but still had hoped for the $15 price tag.

Spider-Man lines have been absent all around. Walmarts seem to be lagging behind with nothing including pegs reflecting the new line-ups.

I am also going to throw this out there... I am looking for the Black series Darth Plagueis in my hunt for the Legends. That search has also yielded a big fat goose egg. If anyone happens to see one at retail grab it, I'll pay you back for the purchase and shipping. Thanks!

After finishing up some work today in the morning I found myself in Cerritos...and on a hunch I decided, what the heck why not visit the nearest Target and bam! Jackpot. Finally found the AIM and Hydra dudes. They had the whole wave out there, but not Spiderman. On my way back home visited the Chino Hills and Chino stores and no luck there. They did have some Zemos and Capts though with an occassional Red Skull. Then Finally heading home stopped by my local target Montclair and scored again! The Hydra soldier wasn't on the pegs but I asked and they had one in the back. Looks like my persistence paid off! BTW, in almost all 4 locations there were no Spidermans ML at all except for the Chino one that had one Spiderman.

post-64305-0-67152300-1391048540_thumb.jpg

After finishing up some work today in the morning I found myself in Cerritos...and on a hunch I decided, what the heck why not visit the nearest Target and bam! Jackpot. Finally found the AIM and Hydra dudes. They had the whole wave out there, but not Spiderman. On my way back home visited the Chino Hills and Chino stores and no luck there. They did have some Zemos and Capts though with an occassional Red Skull. Then Finally heading home stopped by my local target Montclair and scored again! The Hydra soldier wasn't on the pegs but I asked and they had one in the back. Looks like my persistence paid off! BTW, in almost all 4 locations there were no Spidermans ML at all except for the Chino one that had one Spiderman.

Sweet!! yeah I've been all over orange county and was lucky enough to find the complete wave of Captain American yet have yet to find the spiderman line... bummer!

Sweet!! yeah I've been all over orange county and was lucky enough to find the complete wave of Captain American yet have yet to find the spiderman line... bummer!

Yeah the Spiderman line seems like it's on hold from what I was observing. They still had the 14.99 price on them except for the one that did have the lone spiderman in stock which was priced 19.99. I already got all the figures for the Spiderman wave (I mean all of them even the variants that are yet to be released :)) so I'm not a in big hurry. Probably will pick up and extra boxed version of Toxin, Spidergirl and Boomerang in the future though.

Shartimus just posted this on facebook:

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS23647&mode=retail&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=ShartimusPrime

The 5 figures from the 2nd Cap wave for $125.

Might do that depending on what mygofer sends me tomorrow.

Yeah I just went ahead and preordered that. That's alot more tolerant than 150+. I'll probably used the Zemo for a custom one without the crotch sash (I forget what that's called.)...probably will sell the Red Skull though.

Shartimus just posted this on facebook:

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS23647&mode=retail&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=ShartimusPrime

The 5 figures from the 2nd Cap wave for $125.

Might do that depending on what mygofer sends me tomorrow.

Yeah I just went ahead and preordered that. That's alot more tolerant than 150+. I'll probably used the Zemo for a custom one without the crotch sash (I forget what that's called.)...probably will sell the Red Skull though.

I might order a full case from Entertainment Earth; they offer free shipping as opposed to BBTS. So it would be $174.79 after (Tennessee) tax for a whole case from EE compared to $147.54 after tax & shipping from BBTS for the five figures. A full case would get me two more Caps and an extra Winter Soldier for $27.25 ($9.08 each) that I can use to sell or trade.

Thank god I called that K-mart in York before I drove the whole way there. I called them to make sure they pulled Black Cat and not the wrong figure......sure enough---they pulled Spider Man (which I already have). I told them to cancel it and refund my card. What a bummer. Glad I didn't waste the gas to drive there (since it's an hour drive). :( I really don't want to pay $40 for her. I hate scalpers!!!!

My order came in today, and I got everything I ordered.

ljon.jpg

I'd still be wasting time and gas driving around looking for these without you guys.

It's not going to stop me from looking for an AIM Soldier, but if I find any of the sought after figures, I'll gladly send them to any of you for retail plus shipping.

WOW such a pathetic attempt at fulfilling an order. I'm grateful now that they canceled my Black Cat and Carnage order rather than sending me two Electros. They only messed up one figure for me which at least made sense (sent Zemo instead of an AIM Soldier).

I PMed you b/c I thought you said you had an AIM figure to trade but after re-reading I realized you're looking for an AIM soldier,

Thank god I called that K-mart in York before I drove the whole way there. I called them to make sure they pulled Black Cat and not the wrong figure......sure enough---they pulled Spider Man (which I already have). I told them to cancel it and refund my card. What a bummer. Glad I didn't waste the gas to drive there (since it's an hour drive). :( I really don't want to pay $40 for her. I hate scalpers!!!!

Yeah, my Kmart really didn't give a $%#& what I ordered. They just put 4 random Spider-Man figures in a bag to give to me. After all was said and done, I did end up getting Black Cat and Carnage, but that was after waiting a half an hour, then having the manager come out to pull the case from the back because they are sitting on it until they do a reset which is God knows when in a Kmart store (as pathetic as they are).