Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

While looking for some MU (don't collect these)

found this, thought I'd share the Sighting,

they Showing up through independent distributors

In NYC,NEW JERSEY area.

unfortunately the place I took these pictures got Scalped Hard, so all that was left was the usual Spider-man Peg warmers didn't feel like taking pictures of.

So probably in the next month or so expect these to pop up at TRU and Possibly Wal-mart (I don't have Wal-marts near me) as it's usually how it goes,

Spot these kind of things and then they pop up ALL over a month or two later.

AGAIN, the store I took these pics was picked over between last night and today.

the scalper is selling them on Ebay. IF you really can't wait a month or two. (dunno why, patience)

good luck.

1796087_10203348774302711_65076175_o.jpg

1794692_10203348777942802_786446972_n.jp

1506587_10203348776982778_307920421_n.jp

22.99/21.99 (?) each plus tax was the asking price. why are these so expensive now?

Compared to how much these will go or are going for online...that's chump change! Believe me the will sell for +40 bucks on ebay all the time.

Picked up AIM and Hydra soldiers at Kmart today.

On that thought, why does Kmart have to be so damn sad-looking all of the time? And their business practices are just plain raunchy...I've been waiting on the Kmart "reset" for a couple of weeks now...well, this Kmart's reset consisted of throwing most of the new figures (Marvel Legends and Marvel Mashers) on the top shelf above everything. The ONLY reason I was able to catch it is because I'm 6'3" and slightly noticed something was laying flat next to the Mashers. Turned out to be a whole case of Captain America Legends. Love their attention to detail, but in all honesty, probably the only reason I was able to pick up what I wanted.

Oh, I know right?! When's the last time K-Mart updated their stores? It's like traveling back to 1994. Seriously.

Picked up AIM and Hydra soldiers at Kmart today.

On that thought, why does Kmart have to be so damn sad-looking all of the time? And their business practices are just plain raunchy...I've been waiting on the Kmart "reset" for a couple of weeks now...well, this Kmart's reset consisted of throwing most of the new figures (Marvel Legends and Marvel Mashers) on the top shelf above everything. The ONLY reason I was able to catch it is because I'm 6'3" and slightly noticed something was laying flat next to the Mashers. Turned out to be a whole case of Captain America Legends. Love their attention to detail, but in all honesty, probably the only reason I was able to pick up what I wanted.

Wow I've never seen so many pegs full. Just need spider girl, Toxin, 2 aim guys, black widow and winter solider. Might get movie cap.

I refuse to get these on ebay unless it was priced reasonably. I wish all of us wouldn't buy these on ebay and have the scalpers choke or lower prices. I don't know how they make a decent profit. Gas cost, time, ebay chargeing u . I mean even if you sell spider girl at 60$ you minus about 21.50 (taxes varying) 15$ about of gas or more if you drive every day , ebay charge of 3$ and paypal taking another 3. What is that a 5$ profit???. If it was even 10 or 15 dollars profit it doesn't seem worth the trouble.

I knew one scalper that was on disability from the post office but even with government aid the profits seem like chump change. Unless you sell for like 120$.

Cool beans dudes glad to help out. I'm always checking out tru for updates. 90 bucks is a heck of a lot better than 114 bucks. Also I sell on eBay sometimes figures I get extras because I want to customize but at times I do change my mind. its insane what people pay for a figure and at times am guilty of overbidding but honestly demand drives up costs mainly due to availability. You can blame those insane box ratios. Why do we need 3 extra caps or Spiderman's I mean two is enough per box. Adding one extra desriable figure instead of that extra cap will solve lots of these shortages that drive these prices to insane amounts.

My Haul today. On a hunch (again) went to Kmart and found an entire set of Cap and Spidey waves on the pegs. Picked up the ones I wanted and needed. Plus got Toxin in the mail. Gotta say..he's creepy looking as hell. Not a pretty face. Took a few pics.

So your Kmart restocked?

Also, where did you get Toxin from?