Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

Just scored Arachne by chance at a local Target here in Charlotte. I was looking for Transformers and maybe some Hydra o A.I.M. I looked down and there she was laying sideways. I have a little OCD when it comes to things out of place.lol Good thing I didnt try to ignore it this time. No Boomerang, Toxin or Carnage though. Just letting you guys know that they are out there & dont cave to the scalpers!

Went out hunting over the weekend, stopped at 4 Targets & 1 TRU & 1 Walmart (slow hunt I know, wallyworld was a joke by the way no toys makes Jack a sad & dull nerd) all I spotted was 4 Spideys & 4 Caps at most of the targets....buttt at the last Target we stopped at I found almost a full wave of Caps sans Red Skull....they left me an AIM & Hydra soldier so I was cool....left the Zemo & the Caps.....I didn't spot any inkling of the newer waves even though they've been seen out & aboot.....

What's up ProfessorHov, I haven't had luck yet. None in the IE have them so far. I will go tomorrow to my local Target and check again. They

usually restock on Wednesdays and Sundays.

Which ones you going to . I will be trying to go to the Arlington, tyler, norco, eastvale, fontana, and redlands. You are probably looking for Toxin and spidergirl. Me to. I could try to pm u with news of any wave 2 at those locations with time. If I see any extras of Toxin and Spider girl I can give u a heads up.

What's up ProfessorHov, I haven't had luck yet. None in the IE have them so far. I will go tomorrow to my local Target and check again. They

Which ones you going to . I will be trying to go to the Arlington, tyler, norco, eastvale, fontana, and redlands. You are probably looking for Toxin and spidergirl. Me to. I could try to pm u with news of any wave 2 at those locations with time. If I see any extras of Toxin and Spider girl I can give u a heads up.

Went to Montclair, Pomona, Upland and Covina with no luck at any of those.

Went to Montclair, Pomona, Upland and Covina with no luck at any of those.

so 4 hours and half a tank later and nothing. eBay is looking better and better Lol

I didn't find anything either GC but these figs just came out a month ago.....it's gonna take some time to round up these figs but patience will pay off....unless we need instant gratification Evilbay or Amazon is there to charge us their markup....I'll wait & call around first, it sux to try to find these over the phone but it does save on gas & time.....I talk to customer service & get the scoop, it they can hold it cool if not then fate will have its way...I'll find em sooner or later...the movie isn't out yet so there's time....

I didn't find anything either GC but these figs just came out a month ago.....it's gonna take some time to round up these figs but patience will pay off....unless we need instant gratification Evilbay or Amazon is there to charge us their markup....I'll wait & call around first, it sux to try to find these over the phone but it does save on gas & time.....I talk to customer service & get the scoop, it they can hold it cool if not then fate will have its way...I'll find em sooner or later...the movie isn't out yet so there's time....

Yeah, I think Hasbro needs some of that Playmates TMNT initiative. They put out a healthy number of figures, none are really that hard to find, and they continuously have a high sell-through rate. I don't follow them enough to know their case breakdowns, but I'm pretty sure it's not 4 Leonardos 3 Rafaels, 2 Donatellos and 1 Michelangelo.

Hasbro used to be able to do this same thing with GI Joe and Transformers back in the day. I even got into Transformers Prime collecting a little bit thanks to the show. With a movie, you think these places would be loaded down with action figures but that doesn't seem to be the case. Any company should have enough stock to cover collectors who want "instant gratification" (like GD puts it), those who buy the figures because of the movie(s), and those who just walk into the toy aisle and think, "that's a pretty cool figure, I want that". As of now, they barely have enough of the choice figures for collectors and all of us are running around just trying to get a complete set. This is getting ridiculous...

I made my point somewhere in there... ;)

True I sometimes call but it's been hit or miss for me and my bro law tells me that the stock number isn't always right. I think I'll keep checking ebay until I find a sale that is close to my area that way I know it must be in one of my stores. Can't go hunting more than once a week ,also I think I over did it today. I'm just gonna stick to places near by on my way to and from work. They are taking forever to restock. I did see one target had 4 pegs for each.

Calling is the way I found mine. The numbers posted on here are correct. I learned my lesson back when the TRU exclusive 2 packs were out. I still missed the Shield Agent/Hand Ninja set. I only check at random if I happen to be in the store for something else or if I'm out near one and have time. Saves alot of gas and time.