Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

I got them from Barnes and Noble. Currently the only place selling them aside from the second hand market. Drove 4 hours to find a store with them in stock.

Thanks, got the Daenerys Targaryen this morning at my local B&N. They didn't have any of the others in stock, but she was the only one I wanted anyway.

I got them from Barnes and Noble. Currently the only place selling them aside from the second hand market. Drove 4 hours to find a store with them in stock.

Thanks, got the Daenerys Targaryen this morning at my local B&N. They didn't have any of the others in stock, but she was the only one I wanted anyway.

I'm shocked they even had that one. She's the one packed the most. though. followed by snow. the rest are all even assortments. I had one lady laugh for even asking if they had them. apparently they're selling like crazy.

I'm shocked they even had that one. She's the one packed the most. though. followed by snow. the rest are all even assortments. I had one lady laugh for even asking if they had them. apparently they're selling like crazy.

I was able to search for them online and check in store inventory. Most have been sold out, there were some others about 20 miles from me. What's the case breakdown?

I was able to search for them online and check in store inventory. Most have been sold out, there were some others about 20 miles from me. What's the case breakdown?

What mass retail's cases will be I am unsure of. B&N are getting them in on shippers that include them as well as pop vinyl. 4 tyrion, 4 white walker, 4 ned stark, 4 hound, 6 snow, 8 dany

Come on Hasbro this is such BS. 1 black widow per case plus one of each army builder in a case and only in wave 1???

Then you put out a statement saying that your going to bring a lot less product for comic con this year (San Diego) Crap it's impossible to get a ticket to get into line and then last stuff was selling out Thursday night and this year you are going to bring less????? Wow it's gonna be a vendor's dream mark up situation this year.

Oh and why bother having a website to order when the new stuff is 98% of the time sold out. LOL sorry guys just venting a little these daily hunts are getting to me.

What mass retail's cases will be I am unsure of. B&N are getting them in on shippers that include them as well as pop vinyl. 4 tyrion, 4 white walker, 4 ned stark, 4 hound, 6 snow, 8 dany

Hmmmmm, no wonder I was able to get a Jon Snow and Dany from online. I had a hound in the order, but they oversold and canceled that part of the order.

Haven't opened them yet...B&N only had a 30 day exclusive on them. When are they going to start offering them at other retail?

Hey folks I'm new to the site. Been hunting for wave 2 cap figures in Virginia but no luck. I see them on ebay in California and ny. Anybody seen them in the mid Atlantic? Really don't want to pay crazy price for black widow. Thanks.

See if you can order them from Previews Magazine at your local comic book store. That's what I did with Black Widow. Previews says $30 per figure which hurts but it's cheaper than eBay right now and my store usually gives 10% off for pre-orders. I ordered two Black Widow last week...not sure when they'll show up in the store though.