Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

I went to various stores last week searching for Legends last week.

I found this:

12862682994_294d6b6389_z.jpg
Untitled by legendarybarr, on Flickr

I debated on telling the store, this was at TRU, because I did not think the employees would care.

Then at Target I found the Hawkeye army:

12862678044_8ed45ce8dc_z.jpg
Untitled by legendarybarr, on Flickr

Just thought these were kind of funny, and it made a week of not finding anything somewhat entertaining.

Finally see cap wave 2 listed on Amazon. Of course they are grossly overpriced. I just wish I knew the rhyme and reason behind distribution. California seems to be the only place that gets new items on time. I just can't pay 60 for black widow. Especially if there is a chance, albeit small, I can scoop her at retail.

Got lucky today with cap wave 2. Got beat by a fellow collector , how do I know it was a collector and not a scalper or some dude hoping to trade BW for a dragon man lol , well I was able to pick up a winter solider and movie cap. Had it been a scalper I would of been left with 1 Baron and one movie cap lol. BW is going to be a big pain.. would gone to target right at 8 am but had lots of family chores did not get there till 430pm.

Cobra Soldier I was doing a friend a favor in bringing part of his collection from his house in Mexico on Saturday and he hooked it up with some DCUC figures. Well getting to my point we hit up Walmart over there and surprisingly they had Movie Avenger and Iron Man 3 figures on clearance for 95 pesos which is about $7.20. There were about five Ultrons there and 4 movie Hulks besides a mark 42, movie Caps & Iron man. I picked up a Hulk and a Avengers Iron Man. Don't know how long they'll last in stock. There were no movie Hawkeye which is the only figure I now need to complete my movie Avengers. The Hulk I picked is for trade to try to get a movie Hawkeye if anyone is interested.

Woo! Got me a Widow from Amazon just now! $16.99 ain't half bad.

Thanks, they must be opening a case at a time. Didn't see Winter Soldier yet.

BW said free shipping didn't apply. I changed it to standard and it applied Prime.

Maybe they are cancelling the orders of 2 or more from damn scalper purchases the other night. Might be why winter soldier hasn't popped up.