Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

It is, but it's not very reliable.

I have two apps applied to my browser, both free to use, which tracks the prices of whatever product/website you have them follow. They do give you email notifications, but neither recognizes the price changes quickly enough to do so. That, or Black Widow just plain sells out so fast that neither one of my apps can recognize the price change.

I managed to get one... since I'm a writer, I'm pretty much attached to my mac so I check for BW availability whenever I can. I was able to get one simply by checking every few sentences I write, and neither of the apps even recognized the price change to send me an email.

There may be some programs out there that might cost money to use... but are probably much more reliable than the free apps. Up to you if you want to look into that.

She was actually available sooooooo many times today. I literally one clicked 20 times and each time she was already gone/unavailable. Which I expected but this was the first time it's actually offered the chance for me to try to get her at that price.

Yeah, I know, today was my first day refreshing every second the amazon page, and when I one clicked it was already gone, this happened like 10 times.

Well..Walmart emails me today that all of my orders (which included Black Widows) were cancelled because they didn't have any in stock (then why state they did?) They basically just wasted my time. I got no Black Widows at all. Not only that, the morons still haven't paid me back from the 1st cancelled order. I-am-not-happy!! :angry:

Be ready. Black Widow will be going up online tomorrow at 1 am on target.com download the app on your phone and use the your redcard if possible. It's the fastest way to purchase!! Good luck!

You mean tomorrow as in the 20th? or tonight the 19th?

19th. 4 am eastern time. 1 am pacific time. Give or take...

Cool thanks for the info. I got my redcard locked and loaded. :)

Be ready. Black Widow will be going up online tomorrow at 1 am on target.com download the app on your phone and use the your redcard if possible. It's the fastest way to purchase!! Good luck!

You mean tomorrow as in the 20th? or tonight the 19th?

19th. 4 am eastern time. 1 am pacific time. Give or take...

Cool thanks for the info. I got my redcard locked and loaded. :)

Same here! Let the collector gods be on our side.

Well..Walmart emails me today that all of my orders (which included Black Widows) were cancelled because they didn't have any in stock (then why state they did?) They basically just wasted my time. I got no Black Widows at all. Not only that, the morons still haven't paid me back from the 1st cancelled order. I-am-not-happy!! :angry:

That is crazy... not the first time they've done that though on less popular items!