Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

SWEET!!! I just ordered the TRU Exclusive All New X-Men set from toysrus.com.

It's $89.99, if you use the 20% off promo code SALE20 (expires 3/22) it takes off $18 before tax. (I pay 6.25% in MA)

That's $71.99 (with free shipping on orders over $49 right now)

That's $14.40 per figure before tax (In MA that would be $15.30 each after tax)

I also had a rewards coupon that was emailed to me at the beginning of the month for $10 off an order of $50 or more online.

So, I got my set for $61.99 ($65.86 with tax)

That's $13.17 per figure shipped for me. AWESOME deal.

Anyone living around Orange County, CA; I will be selling captain America wave 2 cases (8 figures per case) for 150$; that is ten dollars cheaper than bbt or entertainment earth without even accounting for tax and shipping. All you have to do is pick them up at my gift shop in OC. If you are interested, let me know ASAP so that I can put in an order for you. Text me at 714.454.8417

SWEET!!! I just ordered the TRU Exclusive All New X-Men set from toysrus.com.

It's $89.99, if you use the 20% off promo code SALE20 (expires 3/22) it takes off $18 before tax. (I pay 6.25% in MA)

That's $71.99 (with free shipping on orders over $49 right now)

That's $14.40 per figure before tax (In MA that would be $15.30 each after tax)

I also had a rewards coupon that was emailed to me at the beginning of the month for $10 off an order of $50 or more online.

So, I got my set for $61.99 ($65.86 with tax)

That's $13.17 per figure shipped for me. AWESOME deal.

You did good. I had one of those coupons when I bought mine and didn;t think it would mix with the sale price :(

Hello,

Hasbro Toy Shop is now selling Wave 1 of Captain America. So if you're still missing some AIM Soldiers/Hydra Soldiers, you can get them for 19.99 each.

I tried grabbing some, but shipping to Canada is a flat rate of $32. For me to have a good deal, I'd have to buy 4 or more of them, and I don't have the cash for that right now, lol. I already have 3 Hydras myself, which is enough for my "army". Only have 2 AIMs, but I'll grab a third one on ebay with a Canadian seller.

Enjoy to whoever grabs them.

I think at this point they do understand the demand for the army builders and other rare figures (such as Black Widow). It'd be hard for them not to, as they did decide on the cases makeup... but because they are the brains behind the production of the same figures they are selling, in order to appease their customers, they have to sell all their figures at the suggested retail price.

This isn't anything new. For SDCC collectables, buying from HTS (if you are not attending comic con) is the cheapest way to go. That's where I got my Thunderbolts set, heehee. Again, shipping to Canada with that set was $32 flat, but at least I could justify that as it was a gigantic box. Buying from other sellers (US or Canada) for something that big would have been, on average, around that much for shipping to my location, so HTS was a good deal in this case.

But the AIMs... I couldn't justify spending $50 ish on one AIM, $80 on 2, with S&H included. I could technically buy one from Amazon right now for $35 with shipping and custom taxes. So why go with HTS? sigh, such a shame to see a good price go.

What I find peculiar is that one of Hasbro's bigger HQs is in Quebec, and yet they don't sell any of their products there (i.e. there isn't a Hasbro TS.ca). They're all manufactured overseas and shipped to the US for distribution in NA, and not Canada.

Sorry for the double post, but I couldn't contain my excitement. I managed to get another Black Widow from Amazon about 20-30 or so min. ago, just by virtue of refreshing every 2 seconds. Do I have a life? LOL! I guess if I really want something, I'd do anything to get it...

Not the great price of $16.99-- $21.99, but hey I'll take it! Came down to about $31 with shipping/customs, which is still good I suppose, considering how much she sells for on Ebay and other venues. This makes up for me choosing not to get those AIMs @ HTS lol.

Anyone have a link for Spider-Girl on Toys R Us?

Is there a special link on Amazon for Black Widow or is in the same one i find when I search?

http://www.amazon.com/Captain-America-Marvel-Legends-Figure/dp/B00G69PU2W/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1395458923&sr=8-1&keywords=black+widow

Same one when you search. I remember seeing a link by someone on here to the Spidergirl.

I'm surprised that HTS hasn't sold out of Marvel NOW Captain America (with Mandriod head). The head will be valuable with all these headless BAF.

Just saw on the front page news.

"For those of you who have been struggling to find the new 6" Marvel Legends Infinite Captain America: The Winter Soldier Black Widow figure, there may be hope for you yet. ENI Sponsor RobotKingdom.com has listed a new case assortment coming in June that lists the following:

2x Marvel Now Captain America
2x Winter Soldier
2x Black Widow
2x Captain America

Hopefully this new assortment will also make it's way to big-box retail outlets as well."

Stepped out for 90 minutes from 10:30 - 12:00 EST, and HTS put the Hydra soldier back up:

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/captain-america-marvel-legends-agents-of-hydra-figure

Still up as of 12:30 EST

I'm really going to kick myself if I find out they had the AIM soldier up since I managed to grab 2 Hydras on Thursday, but don't have any AIMs :-(