Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

Has anybody got cancellations on Black Widow from amazon? After weeks of refreshing I finally got an order through and I don't want it to screw up.

I got in one Amazon order for a Cap & Winter Soldier, and then another order a few days later for Black Widow, and both were delivered on time. HOWEVER, if you want them mint in box, you might be disappointed because both shipments came in boxes where the top flap had to be folded up to fit. I'm opening, so I didn't care.

Has anybody on their hunts been able to find the Star Wars Black Series 6" Stormtrooper? This figure is scooped up too fast for me to get!

Found it at TRU by chance. There were 2, not sure how the cases are packed because I only saw 1 Luke Skywalker.

It is one per case, well all figures in the wave are one per case. I'm hoping to get 2 in my collection.

Guardians of the galaxy legends are up for preorder on amazon.com good luck peeps

Thanks! Managed to get an order in around half an hour ago. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to find them elsewhere when they come out for $19.99 instead of Amazon's $21.99, but this saves me the hassle of hunting.

The case is also up for pre-order at EE for anyone who's interested: http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=HMVA7903A

Case includes 8 individually packaged figures from the movie as well as Marvel comics:

2x Star Lord

1x Gamora

1x Rocket Raccoon

1x Drax

1x Nova

2x Iron Man

(subject to change)

Hello,

Hasbrotoyshop had 2 of each of the soldiers from the Cap Am Wave 1... sold out within minutes. I was gonna post it here so one of you could get it, but I was too late.

Dorksidetoys is now taking GOTG preorders. If you live within the continental US, shipping is free for the whole set.

They give a better deal than Amazon- $21.99 for 5, $14.99 for Iron Man.

Neither great offers apply to me. Shipping to Canada- $44.99... no thank you. But enjoy to those who order from them.