Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

Well, the Black Widow I ordered from HTS last week was shipped out yesterday. I ordered another one this morning, so lets see if this order gets canceled or not. I don't think it will seeing as the last one I ordered already shipping. Going to cross my fingers though. I'll update if I get a shipped confirmation.

UPDATE: If you tried ordering a 2nd Widow from HTS and had your order canceled, once the first one ships, you can order another one. I just got the second shipping confirmation email.

Entertainment Earth wholesale prices

1. Guardians of the Galaxy Marvel Legends Action Figures Wave 1 : 120$; 15$ per figure

case of 8:

2x Star Lord
1x Gamora
1x Rocket Raccoon
1x Drax
1x Nova
2x Iron Man

2. Marvel Infinite Action Figures Wave 2 : 87$ ; 7.25$ per figure

Case of 12:

1x Platinum Grim Reaper
1x Platinum Hyperion
1x Platinum Wasp
1x 80s Thor
1x Death's Head II
1x Whirlwind
1x She Hulk
1x Captain America
1x Heroic Age Iron Man
1x Beta Ray Bill
1x Yellow Jacket
1x Steve Rogers

I received my HTS order of Black Widow, Winter Solider and Movie Cap yesterday and the Black Widow is missing her extra right hand. I emailed customer service and they said they'll gladly exchange for another...or a figure of equal value. I don't know if I want to risk sending them a Black Widow and getting a movie Electro in return...has anyone here ever exchanged anything with HTS?

Don't risk it. You have the main components, black widow and the Mandroid baf torso. Advise from my personal experience. I had ordered three Black Widows from Target.com, two for me and one for a friend, but package was lost in transit. It was originally shipped via UPS and then transferred to USPS for final delivery and according to online tracking package was delivered on both sites. I thought I was set to build two Mandroids and good thing I didn't go off trying to get the exttra Caps & Winter Soldier. What's odd though is that according to UPS tracking I had requested for the package to be held there for pick up and then next day it was posted that it was transferrred to USPS. I did not make that request and no mail man was at my door at the time it supposedly delivered cause I was waiting. It was my day off work. I think someone at my local UPS office has three Black Widows that don't belong to him(her). Still trying to hunt down at least one at retail price.

Don't risk it. You have the main components, black widow and the Mandroid baf torso. Advise from my personal experience. I had ordered three Black Widows from Target.com, two for me and one for a friend, but package was lost in transit. It was originally shipped via UPS and then transferred to USPS for final delivery and according to online tracking package was delivered on both sites. I thought I was set to build two Mandroids and good thing I didn't go off trying to get the exttra Caps & Winter Soldier. What's odd though is that according to UPS tracking I had requested for the package to be held there for pick up and then next day it was posted that it was transferrred to USPS. I did not make that request and no mail man was at my door at the time it supposedly delivered cause I was waiting. It was my day off work. I think someone at my local UPS office has three Black Widows that don't belong to him(her). Still trying to hunt down at least one at retail price.

Yeah you're right; I don't want to risk it. I'll keep the one I have and hopefully find another one when the revision cases are released. Those will have two Black Widows per case.

I posted the other day about getting thunderball from fun.com for 18.99. I received it in the mail today and it was Piledriver. Not really worth returning. I did find two thunderballs at tj max though so I now have an extra set of Piledriver and thunderball.

Same thing happened to me, but I called their customer service. They gave me a full refund and told me to keep Piledriver.