Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

LOL! You started your own thread, why post that question here?

$125 for those two... I dunno. Are they online where you have to pay extra shipping? Or did you find them at a local store?

Regardless, for me personally, that's still a steep price. However, a fully built Nemesis is extremely hard to find now, so $100 for that would be a fair price. I think?

The Masked Daken (I'm assuming part of the Arnim Zola line) shouldn't cost $25. Is that with shipping and taxes though?

I'm Canadian too... even here in the GTA in Ontario, it's hard to find figures. I have had to order most of mine online from American retailers or Ebay sellers. There is a site specifically for Canadian action figure hunters. If interested, I can send you the link in a private message.

• 2 weeks later...

still looking for that d*mn widow to complete my mandroid......if I don't find her by the fall, I am ordering her thru my LCS since she was one of the figs on the list that Hasbro is letting them order 1 at a time......I really thought I'd find her by now....I found all others at the store except for AIM soldier (I ordered him online for $28).-------which I still never found him so it seems like it was an OK investment lol. =) If scalpers and fellow collectors would quit buying them every time they found her, us others may have a chance. I only want one and I see posts of others on here that have 3 or 4 of her......a little aggravating. Sorry I don't normally vent, but it does get on my nerves.....mostly because I'm jealous of their good luck lol. ;)

Where are you located Americcah? I'm from Southern California but I'm on a trip up north and I Have come across two black widows in the wild! I had basically given up on finding her since I hadn't seen one locally... But then the first target I go into here and bam she's there and then again at the second target I go into. Unfortunately no GOTG nova :/

Where are you located Americcah? I'm from Southern California but I'm on a trip up north and I Have come across two black widows in the wild! I had basically given up on finding her since I hadn't seen one locally... But then the first target I go into here and bam she's there and then again at the second target I go into. Unfortunately no GOTG nova :/

I want Nova too but I'm hoping I see him at some point since he hasn't been out that long. I live in Baltimore Maryland. Haven't seen her anywhere. It's craziness lol...

I want Nova too but I'm hoping I see him at some point since he hasn't been out that long. I live in Baltimore Maryland. Haven't seen her anywhere. It's craziness lol...

Best B-day present ever!!! My fiancé found Black Widow today at target and bought her for me as a surprise for my birthday!!! Finally!!! I'm a happy camper right now!!!

It depends. I'm Canadian so I have to factor in customs and shipping.

Try to compare the price you would pay from the thunderbolts set last year.

I paid $142 ish for the thunderbolts set directly from HTT, shipping and customs included. Its retail price is $10 cheaper than the current thanos set.

Naturally, I would only pay $152 ish max all included as that's how much I'd pay for it from HTT anyway. Trying to see if I can score one this week from a couple of Canadian sellers.