Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

Is the sword that comes with Marvel Now Thor for the Thor figure or for one of the BAFs?

It's for Thor, the early Marvel NOW promos had him with two swords and if memory serves no hammer. But the sword(s) never showed up in Thor: God of Thunder, so not sure why it's included.

Those images were from Young Thor, from before he got Mjolnir.

In Thor: God of Thunder, there was a sword which regular Thor wielded. It was All-Black the Necrosword. However, it looks nothing like the one from this action figure.

Is the sword that comes with Marvel Now Thor for the Thor figure or for one of the BAFs?

Promo images show the Thor figure holding it, so I guess it's for Thor.

I was thinking that too, but then I remembered the Black Widow promo pics had her holding the canon from Mandroid, so I wasn't sure.

Thanks for clearing that up everyone. I don't really read the comics anymore.

I'm looking for the exclusive Storm or Magneto. I've been checking my TRU's for months and only ever see Cyclops and Stryfe and haven't even seen those guys since Black Friday, so I'm thinking my stores have quit carrying them. I don't have a trade list going yet but will work on that. In the meantime if you can help me out or have one to trade hit me up with a pm of your wants and I'll see if I have anything.

• 3 weeks later...

LOL, do you guys mind stating where you are located? So we can get a sense and pattern of where in the country these are hitting? Since it's a sightings thread?

I feel like NYC is traditionally the last to see these live in stores, but maybe one of you lives in NYC and I'm just too ticked off at the cold and snow to go to TRU after work every day to start picking these up and I'm missing out.

I did get notification from TRU.com today that the three that were available to order (Hawkeye, Sentry, Machine Man) have shipped to me, but the other four I'm going to have to start hunting for if their status on the website doesn't change soon.

So... where do you guys live???

I went to Target (Inland Empire Southern California) and nothing. I heard the LA area has got them already, but from the looks they don't have em here OR because they are the same number as the cap they are having difficulty locating them. I have gotten most of them already, just need a thor and hawkeye. Probably will go Amazon for them since I get free shipping.