Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

It's been awhile since I have posted, anything on this forum, I hope someone has the answer to this question.

Will the SDCC 2015 exclusives legends figures be made available on HTS????

or must I get robbed on eBay?????

Hasbro is putting them up on HTS on 07/28, haven't heard a time just the date.

I found the O'Grady Antman at Walgreens today. I checked their online database to see which one had them in stock and the one that checked out had a cardboard display full of them getting ready to be put out. Oh! And if you have a Tuesday Morning (it's like a discount store for those of you who don't know), check it out! I went yesturday and found the Return of Marvel Legends Thor and Klaw for $9.99. It's a great opportunity for people like me who are getting back into collecting and missed out of some earlier figures.

I might try that. But quick question or rather opinion. I've seen the new Daredevil figure a few times recently. Should I replace my Face Off with him or not. I know I'm keeping my Yellow one from the Nemesis series. It just fits that costume better in my opinion. But what what do you think about it. Infinite Daredevil or Face Off?

I might try that. But quick question or rather opinion. I've seen the new Daredevil figure a few times recently. Should I replace my Face Off with him or not. I know I'm keeping my Yellow one from the Nemesis series. It just fits that costume better in my opinion. But what what do you think about it. Infinite Daredevil or Face Off?

definetly. it the best one yet.

Received my Ant-Man SDCC multi-pack today!

Goliath is irking me because there is a segment missing from the inside of his right arm's yellow glove. Just a big blue gap that wasn't painted. I think I'm just going to live with it, rather than buy another one loose, but this is something that really might get inside my head. I really wanted this set for Goliath and the 12" Giant-Man.

Still waiting on my SDCC Book of Vishanti... but it's in New Jersey, last I saw... a hop skip and jump away from NY... Hopefully tomorrow!

Which one?

Which one?

the spider-man wave / hobgoblin wave one.

I received the Hulkbuster wave a few weeks ago from Dorkside.

I collect Legends for my 7 year old nephew, although I keep them at my house, he can play with them any time he comes over.

So we open one figure every time that he visits, so that each one is appreciated.

Here's our current mish mash of Avengers.

2zr4ayu.jpg

I also got my order from Walgreens yesterday.

The kid's birthday is in a few weeks, so I'll hold off until then.

qnaf0k.jpg

One for him to take home, the other for our collection.

Finally got my last BIG purchase in the wake of SDCC... My Dr. Strange exclusive Book of the Vishanti set!

First of all, the packaging is BOSS and freaking HUGE. I could never get this on a bookshelf. I need to buy a pedestal just to put this thing on in my toy room! LOL. Not really going to do that.

I don't have regular Dr. Strange yet, but Astral is cool.... The one design flaw I see is that they painted his eyebrows and beard dark to stand out, but technically, shouldn't they have done his hair on his head that same blue-ish color? Pearlescent magic effects look cool. Love the silver line work on the body to still give you costume details.

Doctor/Brother Voodoo: He looks like he was ripped straight from a comic, and I'm in love with his locks. The loosely painted bone-style detailing on his costume and the actual bones/skulls on his body are amazing and love all of it. Feel like his head's range of motion is restricted by the cape, but I'll get okay with that. His staff is pretty cool also, and I like that paint transition from "wood" to "energy". Glad the articulation is tailor-made for him to wield this staff.

Dormammu: This is the guy I have the most difficult/resistance posing, and I'm just trying to make him stand in a stable way. Legs are restricted by skirt, torso joint is a little loose and wobbly... but visual aesthetic is AWESOME. Translucent areas, flaming skulls (his own head and the accessories), the spiked collar/chest piece... just an epic-looking figure. Just want to have him in a slightly wider stance...

Hela: I love that the more you look at the figure, the more detail you notice and she looks like she has a universe living inside her armor. This cloudy sparkly green galaxy just swirling inside the armor. Stunning. I just want her to stand alone, not disrupted by the presence of any other "lesser" figure. Great job. Love the head piece also, beautifully sculpted and well executed. Sword is a little blah, but she doesn't even really need it.

Magik: Oh snap! This little girl packs amazing punch! Got her with both hands wielding the Soulsword, and it looks FIERCE. She looks like a barely legal dominatrix, and that does NOT do it for me personally, but the "sweetness" of her small frame juxtaposed with the leather-looking costume and spiked armored arm just is a fascinating look for her. Want to pose her with the Red X shoulder out, but then the other cool spiky arm will be obstructed. Finally this epic, storied character in ML form!

Love them all... possibly BEST exclusive set ever!!!

I absolutely agree... On paper, none of these characters were "must haves" for me, but this set came together AMAZINGLY well, and just looks spectacular. And what a weird cluster of characters! The mutant sorceress girl, the asgardian goddess, the voodoo man, the demonic flaming head, and a bearded mystic. They work well together but still very diverse. Can't stop staring at the figures. But little Magik is my favorite.

I know this is a longshot, but I figured would ask. I was picking up the kids from summer school when the SDCC stuff went live, I managed to get Antman small figure, GiJoe Crimson set, and Antman set when I got home. The Book of Vishanti was in my cart but sold out while I was lagged and checking out.

If anyone has a one unopened they are willing to sell please let me know. I'm a MOC collector. Thanks