Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

The problem with using the Target Website to see if the Hulkbuster wave is in stock is that they use the same dpci as the previous wave - so when the website shows in stock it really just means that there are avengers figures in stock. My store just got a new case of figures yesterday - but it was the Thanos wave. Hopefully they are going to push at least one case to each store since they are on the website!

Latest haul. Spidey wave 4 / rhino wave. Definetly my favourite wave of the 3 that came out........at the same frigging time!! 4 new and 3 needed remakes. The only "meh" for me is the superior venom. Awesome figure just not really needed as he was only in 2 or 3 issues. I would prefered if they slotted in a Toxin (Mulligan version) or Hybrid if they have to have a symbiote in every wave. The Baf is second to the Hulkbuster but since I won't be displaying HB (no movie figs unless they have no comic figure) this is my favourite one. Favourite figure is Scarlet Spider. Even with his Spidey version coming out next wave, will have this version on display next to Kaine and Pete. must keep the brothers together. Just need to get 2 more chameleon for Hammerhead and JJJ.

11828578_917924648277664_602191557717163

Latest haul. Spidey wave 4 / rhino wave. Definetly my favourite wave of the 3 that came out........at the same frigging time!! 4 new and 3 needed remakes. The only "meh" for me is the superior venom. Awesome figure just not really needed as he was only in 2 or 3 issues. I would prefered if they slotted in a Toxin (Mulligan version) or Hybrid if they have to have a symbiote in every wave. The Baf is second to the Hulkbuster but since I won't be displaying HB (no movie figs unless they have no comic figure) this is my favourite one. Favourite figure is Scarlet Spider. Even with his Spidey version coming out next wave, will have this version on display next to Kaine and Pete. must keep the brothers together. Just need to get 2 more chameleon for Hammerhead and JJJ.

Was it target? If so do you have the dcpi number?

I live in Ireland so no. Got from Kapowtoys.co.uk

Unfortunately the dpci # is shared with the previous waves so can't specifically search for just the Rhino wave, it's 087-06-2568.

WOW! After untold weeks of waiting, Entertainment Earth is FINALLY shipping out the Ant-Man wave! Talk about late to the party! The peculiar thing is they don't have it listed as in stock on their site, but if you go to your account, it shows "processing". The site does get updated slowly. It usually won't read "shipped" until sometime at night even though it was mailed much earlier in the day. Oh well. I'll have my cases tomorrow.

I don't know about non online, but once again, Entertainment Earth has pushed back the date for Hulkbuster release. Now September.

dude order it from a different site. BBTS should have them.

I get em wholesale. Plus it's preordered and the nature of that company is if you cancel, you have to kick them down 15%. This even includes if they never get the items in. This means you're frozen from getting it elsewhere or take a hit doing so. On the positive side, they have (sometimes) gotten things in early like the previous Spider-Man wave and the GOG boxset.

I don't know about non online, but once again, Entertainment Earth has pushed back the date for Hulkbuster release. Now September.

dude order it from a different site. BBTS should have them.

I get em wholesale. Plus it's preordered and the nature of that company is if you cancel, you have to kick them down 15%. This even includes if they never get the items in. This means you're frozen from getting it elsewhere or take a hit doing so. On the positive side, they have (sometimes) gotten things in early like the previous Spider-Man wave and the GOG boxset.

What's the wholesale price and how do you get it at wholesale?