Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

I don't know about non online, but once again, Entertainment Earth has pushed back the date for Hulkbuster release. Now September.

dude order it from a different site. BBTS should have them.

I get em wholesale. Plus it's preordered and the nature of that company is if you cancel, you have to kick them down 15%. This even includes if they never get the items in. This means you're frozen from getting it elsewhere or take a hit doing so. On the positive side, they have (sometimes) gotten things in early like the previous Spider-Man wave and the GOG boxset.

I'm in the same boat as you.... I hate how their is no way to cancel the order without getting hit the with that fee. What's worse is that I could have ordered them hulkbuster wave through Hasbro toy shop at a cheaper price a while ago. Especially since it would have been free shipping. EE doesn't offer free shipping to whole sellers

I don't know about non online, but once again, Entertainment Earth has pushed back the date for Hulkbuster release. Now September.

dude order it from a different site. BBTS should have them.

I get em wholesale. Plus it's preordered and the nature of that company is if you cancel, you have to kick them down 15%. This even includes if they never get the items in. This means you're frozen from getting it elsewhere or take a hit doing so. On the positive side, they have (sometimes) gotten things in early like the previous Spider-Man wave and the GOG boxset.

I'm in the same boat as you.... I hate how their is no way to cancel the order without getting hit the with that fee. What's worse is that I could have ordered them hulkbuster wave through Hasbro toy shop at a cheaper price a while ago. Especially since it would have been free shipping. EE doesn't offer free shipping to whole sellers

No they don't, but doesn't Hasbro charge tax on their orders? If so, then you end up coming out cheaper through EE. Two cases come out to $10 in Fed Ex overnight shipping. The problem is they have a lousy connect with Hasbro (I spoke to a couple of supervisors at Comic-Con about it). They seem to always be last on Hasbro's list to receive product, even though EE is supposedly the biggest distributor. Something doesn't add up. MY problem is I'm compelled to place orders as soon as Marvel Legends come up on the site because they operate on a 1st come, 1st serve basis (Did you get the Ant-Man wave through them? You'll note they never got enough in to change the status to "in stock". I simply got an email telling me my order shipped. I looked on the site, and it still showed "coming in August (now September"). It goes up on Hasbro as it's released so to wait is a gamble. Only reason I went the online (EE) route is because I got tired of tracking Legends down and coming up short. Funny thing is I now miss the chase. And sometimes it's torture seeing them on shelves knowing I can't purchase because I have them coming. The tribulations of a collector! LOL

Well when the hulkbuster went live on HTS they have a code that made them cheaper than EE wholesale price + shipping. HTS with code, taxes included and free shipping came out around 120$ which is Ten dollars cheaper than thru EE with the standard 10$ shipping cost.

But you're right that they ship our products based on a first preorder first serve basis. Antman wave is proof of that.

EE only got one way early this year. Every other wave has lagged behind. The recent spiderman wave matched retail release.

And like you I also miss the hunt.

LOL. Isn't that just like the human condition? While we're in it, all we focus on is the frustration of not finding them on the pegs, but indicators (I call them "remnants") that they were there. That and the anger that you may have been beaten by the very clown who you'll maybe have to purchase from on Ebay. But we never think about how we feel when we actually find what we're looking for. What about the few times you actually found the entire wave on the shelves?! I remember going to the aisle without a shopping cart (thinking I'm gonna turn up empty) and the whole series is up. I'd get that rush and look absolutely silly walking with 5, 6, 7 or even 8 figures in my arms, because I was afraid if I left the aisle, the figures would be gone by the time I got back with the cart! I'll re-experience that feeling a few more times since (being the compulsive completionist that I am) I want to build both versions of the Rhino, I'll need another Kraven, Chameleon, Ghost Rider and Superior Venom. Just waiting for the Rhino wave to hit stores here.

Maybe I'll heed your info regarding HTS and BBTS and wait for the 2016 waves to hit and buy them there. Looks like you save AND get product timely.

Just found 2 sets of the Hulkbuster wave and 1 of the Rhino in Wal Mart. Yes WalMart. I haven't seen them in any of the local Targets. Idk about any of your areas but here the Wal Marts have been getting stuff around the same time as Target if not a week sooner. So check there to. I hate I just paid my bills and was only able to get Misty.

Snagged a Scarlet Spider from TRU on Saturday. Wow the figure is even better in person, really glad they re-did him. The Rhino wave seems like another great wave, standouts being Chameleon and Ghost Rider for me, with Kraven and Scarlet Spider also up there. Just need Superior Venom to finish Rhino off and decide whether or not he's replacing the Fearsome Foes Rhino.

Went to my Entertainment Earth account and saw the Hulkbuster wave processing. I jumped to the item description and it's still being shown as "coming in September". I'm thinking they got just enough in to fulfill some preorders. In any event, I should be getting my cases by tomorrow. Boxed waves over for the year. Just Amazon 4 pack and the Target 3 pack to go. May get the 1st appearance Daredevil (Walgreens exclusive) just to be a completionist. We'll see.

Went to my Entertainment Earth account and saw the Hulkbuster wave processing. I jumped to the item description and it's still being shown as "coming in September". I'm thinking they got just enough in to fulfill some preorders. In any event, I should be getting my cases by tomorrow. Boxed waves over for the year. Just Amazon 4 pack and the Target 3 pack to go. May get the 1st appearance Daredevil (Walgreens exclusive) just to be a completionist. We'll see.

I'll be receiving my case today as well from EE!! I might get Antman online also but the shipping on it is killer... :/

I'll be receiving my case today as well from EE!! I might get Antman online also but the shipping on it is killer... :/

If you get the wave (case) from EE the shipping is free I believe (if you're getting it retail). Wholesale it's $10.20.