Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

I found Whirlwind, the only figure I wanted in this wave. Another good thing happened that somebody had stolen the BAF part which I pointed out at the checkout counter. They told me to go to the customer service. She said she will give me a dollar off the price since it is a small piece and the main figure is there. I then showed her the price of the BAF on EBay and told her without that part the BAF cannot be completed. She knocked off 5 dollars of the price. Happy camper :)

I had the best haul since I started collecting again I found all the absorbing man wave at target and then found cottonmouth scourge and cap of the onslaught wave at Walmart. Best part is i wasn't out looking for them I was grocery shopping when I found them

I had the best haul since I started collecting again I found all the absorbing man wave at target and then found cottonmouth scourge and cap of the onslaught wave at Walmart. Best part is i wasn't out looking for them I was grocery shopping when I found them

Great! Now you'll be starving for the next 2 weeks!! Lol, just kidding! I think it's fantastic you found all of those figures (including an entire wave! How rare is that?!?!) I've missed that thrill you get from nabbing a haul like that ever since I started ordering cases (I had gotten disillusioned with always losing out to scalpers). I do still peek in the B&M's just to see and I must admit, it seems more are available. Anyway congrats!!!

Great! Now you'll be starving for the next 2 weeks!! Lol, just kidding! I think it's fantastic you found all of those figures (including an entire wave! How rare is that?!?!) I've missed that thrill you get from nabbing a haul like that ever since I started ordering cases (I had gotten disillusioned with always losing out to scalpers). I do still peek in the B&M's just to see and I must admit, it seems more are available. Anyway congrats!!!

I wasn't expecting to get anything from Walmart because they are overloaded on Odin and thanos waves. I walked in the aisle and saw them and kept walking and out of the corner of my eye I saw a cottonmouth and cap and then started frantically looking for more and found a scourge on the bottom shelf hidden behind a fig. It was awesome but sucks to miss out on the other 4 figures

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Picked up Storm and Magneto from a toy show over the weekend to complete Jubilee and expand my X-verse. Paid $110 for the 2....which I consider a win sadly lol

The prices for that wave is crazy, the reason I'll probably never have it, but those are good prices.

I recently got carnage, black cat and beetle from

BBTS to finish my green goblin and antman and bulldozer to finish ultron.

Looks like Walgreens is going to be my go to spot for figures. Walmart and target by me are loaded with Odin and thanos figures. I've gotten war machine, dr strange, blizzard and Valkyrie from Walgreens in the past week

I saw a mocking bird and whirlwind at a shopko by me, but my wife wouldn't let me buy them.

My local target has lots of absorbing man spidey figures, and they have spots for cap legends but they filled the pegs with another set of the Odin wave.

Between Walmart and target both stores have 70 figures from the Odin and thanos waves

• 2 weeks later...