Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

Got my set from a UK supplier who get it from an Asian supplier.Not the greatest of wave's (that in my opinion still is the Rhino wave with Misty) but a pretty good wave none the less.13435507_1122439154492878_91313896015354

I know this is a new wave and I didn't see any vids on the space knight BAF Venom. If I may ask does the claws have a hinge wrist (move up/down)? Thanks for the pics.

they do but very little.

Ok thanks.

Namor is popping up in Walgreens now!

Yup yup! Went to Walgreens as soon as I read this. A note of caution however; be sure to inspect the figures. There's a lot of sloppy paint apps. Particularly around the neck area.

Also, Walgreens is selling Spider-Man Legends for $14.99 and they don't know the difference, so I purchased 2 for $30.

Yup yup! Went to Walgreens as soon as I read this. A note of caution however; be sure to inspect the figures. There's a lot of sloppy paint apps. Particularly around the neck area.

Found him at the Walgreens on Library Road in Bethel Park (Pittsburgh).

As a follow up to my previous post, here is the link to Namor on the Walgreens site:

http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/marvel-ledgends-series-6in-namor/ID=prod6334900-product

While the site has him listed as "Out of stock," you can use the site to search for availability in your area.

Just an FYI, this uses the same item number as Ant-Man. I just walked to the nearest Walgreens that said they had 2-5 and it was actually Ant-Man. Still helps to narrow down stores that stock them though.

As a follow up to my previous post, here is the link to Namor on the Walgreens site:

http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/marvel-ledgends-series-6in-namor/ID=prod6334900-product

While the site has him listed as "Out of stock," you can use the site to search for availability in your area.

Just an FYI, this uses the same item number as Ant-Man. I just walked to the nearest Walgreens that said they had 2-5 and it was actually Ant-Man. Still helps to narrow down stores that stock them though.

Boy was I lucky to walk in and find 3 of them. I took 2. Some Walgreens though won't carry them early on from what I was told by a manager. Some will.

I can't speak to their inventory system, but Ant-Man still appears on their website with a different product number there:

http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/marvel-legends-6in-ant-man-figure/ID=prod6282822-product

Is it possible they had them in back just not put out?

I can't speak to their inventory system, but Ant-Man still appears on their website with a different product number there:

http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/marvel-legends-6in-ant-man-figure/ID=prod6282822-product

Is it possible they had them in back just not put out?

He went in the back to try and find them. Couldn't. Came out with a Telezone, put in the item number for Namor, and it showed that they last received a shipment in January. I then had him scan the lone Ant-Man that was there and he said it has the same number.

Really weird as I did believe they had different item numbers, but I can't make sense of the January stock date. Going to try another store showing 10+.

Also, Walgreens is selling Spider-Man Legends for $14.99 and they don't know the difference, so I purchased 2 for $30.

Yeah, my store had four Namors sitting right behind the Spidey $14.99 (with reward card) tag, but he rings up $19.99.

You must have pressed them for an adjustment?

I alerted them to it, but I wasn't expecting the sale price. It obviously says "Spider-Man."

I work at Walgreens so I'll explain the item numbers. While yes it is true each figure has a different item number, in our computer systems they're linked, so it would show Ant-man and Namor as the same. I'm pretty sure Punisher will also be linked to Dare Devil and Agent Venom as they are Spiderman Legends. Also be on the look out for the X-men wave at Walgreens because it is listed in our computers to be carried. Here's a screen shot.

post-1488-0-94661400-1467862705_thumb.jpg

Just picked up the Civil War Spider-Man 3pack at NYC's Forbidden Planet comic book store.

They're charging $70, which seems consistent for online prices, but man did I struggle finding good paint.

I'm in it for the Spider-Man and the Tony Stark face, and finding one package with solid paint apps on both was a challenge. Spider-Man had red plastic chunks stuck on his torso, or blue paint chips stuck to him, or the wash used for the costume webbing globs up into gray dots in multiple spots on his torso. Then there were some Spider-Man painted eyes that didn't line up with the sculpted eye on the face. For Tony Stark's face, the hairline was sometimes spotty in paint or the goatee was off-center from the mouth. Cap is nothing new, so I wasn't concerned with him either way.

There were two units on the sales floor, one displayed behind the cashwrap and the cashier was super nice and brought four more out from the stockroom so I could compare, contrast and pick my overall best for both Tony Stark and Spidey. Overall I at least felt my choice was the most solid out of 7 options.

We also had this in our system but couldn't tell what it was. I don't believe the marvel movie 2016 it to be part of the legend series because it says it's price point is $9.99, perhaps it's the pop! figure. I didn't have time enough at work to investigate the x-men listings.

Looks exciting if they are marvel legends listings. If you have time to investigate further please let us know!

Finally found Venom today. Been months since this wave released and I had never seen him.

Man I wish i was that lucky