Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

Hey guys new here. Just wanted to know are these in stores now? I've seen alot of videos reviews on youtube of them.

They are getting these from BigBadToyStore and other web sites that sell Marvel Legends that were lucky to get their shipments first. They have not hit stores yet.

I am new to the site but have been a marvel legends collector for years. It is harder and harder to get figures at the stores any more and sometimes when I get there they have been scalped (Walgreens exclusive Spiderman wave Yellow Daredevil). I have never seen a superior venom on a toy shelf in my area, ever! I am just trying to get a head of things. I use to love going figure hunting but now a days it is damn near impossible, to the point I have to order online anymore. It that takes the fun out of it and I am unable to compare figures to pick out the one with the least defects, if it has any. I was wondering if anybody knew if it was a definite that the movie falcon and winter soldier are Walmart exclusive and if they are, when is the approximate release date? Also I am interested to know what the status is on the Jim Lee Punisher. Who is it going to be an exclusive to and approximate release date?

Good to hear it doesn't have a baf piece. Will get him just to complete the wave set.

Why is he so popular? Wolverine kicks his ass.

Like the post above explained a lot of it has to do with his movie, plus he has been fairly popular with comic fans for years. He has had his own title off and on for nearly 20 years. Not sure if you're trying to troll or just a bit dense but if you don't like him don't buy the figure leave it out there for someone that will get more joy from it then you will, or so you say.

Jonny don't know what's up your behind. For all we know you are a eBay reseller/scalper. FYI I collect entire wave regardless of like or dislike character. It's people like you who like to berate people that gives collectors a bad name. Sorry but get a life brother.

And its over sensitive people like you that gove humans a bad name. I simply pointed out you made a big a deal about not wanting the Deadpool figure and in your words "if not for the BAF I wouldnt even bother" and yet when I point out that you dont need it for the BAF you say "um well um yeah I collect entire waves" whatever man keep in lying and trying to cool-guy everyone because you want to go against the crowd and not admit you want the Deadpool figure. Anyway Im off to find that life you're talking about, enjoy keep up the faux Deadpool-hate you're trying to fool everyone into thinking you have...

Jonny don't know what's up your behind. For all we know you are a eBay reseller/scalper. FYI I collect entire wave regardless of like or dislike character. It's people like you who like to berate people that gives collectors a bad name. Sorry but get a life brother.

And its over sensitive people like you that gove humans a bad name. I simply pointed out you made a big a deal about not wanting the Deadpool figure and in your words "if not for the BAF I wouldnt even bother" and yet when I point out that you dont need it for the BAF you say "um well um yeah I collect entire waves" whatever man keep in lying and trying to cool-guy everyone because you want to go against the crowd and not admit you want the Deadpool figure. Anyway Im off to find that life you're talking about, enjoy keep up the faux Deadpool-hate you're trying to fool everyone into thinking you have...

I see that you are 36 y/o so stop,acting like you are 10 y/o. Everyone collects differently. I do hate Deadpool. End of convo. Peace man.

So looks like TRU might get the xmen wave first, Target hasn't got anything new for months. I bought the baf giantman on eBay cuz I'm only wanted Nick fury and black pather, which I haven't seen. The xmen wave is so good looks like I'll get the whole wave, can't wait to my hands on that deadpool cool extra head and great accessories.

yeah man, I just can't decide. Do I blow my whole budget on the wave at once or save it for some of that rumored spiderman wave coming up (jackal, black suit, electro)! I got an email today from ToysRus saying the wave is released on August 10 but I know I will be calling up everyday from August 1st trying to snag a Deadpool. I've got a Revoltech deadpool on preorder from BBTS but I'm not entirely sure if I will keep it on preorder.

Am I crazy or is Rogue the only figure from the X-men wave that isn't up for preorder? I've been waiting for her FOREVER! I'd really like to just preorder her now and not have to worry about trying to find her in the stores. As you can probably tell she's my favorite character ha ha. I tried searching all over their website but am not finding her? Help! (Toys R Us)