aaozz9

JESUS, my wallet hurts.

Since payday I splurged on eBay to buy:

-Spider-Girl (Ashley Barton) $

-Silk $$

-Spider-Man (Miles Morales) $

-Civil War Winter Soldier $$

-SDCC Raft Boxed Set $$$

And then I went to Target yesterday and they DID have the Civil War War Machine and Disco Iron Man, so I bought that. $39.99.

Then on Amazon I took a chance and applied for the Amazon Credit Card, so I bought:

-Phoenix $

-Iceman $

-Cable $

-Kitty Pryde $

-Hobgoblin $$

-Wolverine $$

-Rogue $$

So all of these should arrive in the mail this week, I think the Spider-Man figures from eBay should arrive today. But DAMN does my wallet hurt.

At least the Amazon purchases went onto a new card. There was a particular Amazon seller that had the X-Men figures at about $17/18 each, which is a good discount, and then applying for the card and getting approved I got a $20 gift card discount on the purchase.

Deadpool was really still pricey, and I didn't need him to complete Juggernaut, so I held off, may try to see if I can find it at Target or Walgreens, or wait until the cases hit everywhere and maybe the price online will come down.

I did receive Civil War Winter Soldier already and though a rather dreary costume, he's well executed and the likeness is LIGHT YEARS better than the previous figure from the last movie.

And the Civil War War Machine looks awesome. I would have loved a Don Cheadle head like the new Robert Downey Jr. head we just got in the Spidey 3pack. War Machine has lots of weapons that fit into the armor of the figure, super cool. I did effectively pay $40 for this figure, as I have no use for Disco Armor Iron Man, but it was still cheaper to get at Target than paying $70 for the set online which seems to be the going rate at the moment.

Thank GOD the Abomination wave isn't out yet, but I'm only getting 4 of those (skipping shield-throwing Cap and Iron Skull), since I'm fine using the SDCC Abomination in my display. They really could have done A-Bomb instead, would have pushed more units of the less desirable Cap figures if there was a new BAF offering instead of a redeco of an SDCC release. The darker SDCC Abomination seems nicer anyway, all the tone changes on the Cap wave version seems inconsistent and a little jarring.

Should be a toy-palooza at my apartment this week! Can't wait! And can't afford to go out and do anything else while I wait! Guess I'll just go stare out the window for the mailman.

JESUS, my wallet hurts.

-Silk $$

-SDCC Raft Boxed Set $$$

And then I went to Target yesterday and they DID have the Civil War War Machine and Disco Iron Man, so I bought that. $39.99.

Then on Amazon I took a chance and applied for the Amazon Credit Card, so I bought:

-Phoenix $

-Iceman $

-Cable $

-Kitty Pryde $

-Hobgoblin $$

-Wolverine $$

-Rogue $$

So all of these should arrive in the mail this week, I think the Spider-Man figures from eBay should arrive today. But DAMN does my wallet hurt.

At least the Amazon purchases went onto a new card. There was a particular Amazon seller that had the X-Men figures at about $17/18 each, which is a good discount, and then applying for the card and getting approved I got a $20 gift card discount on the purchase.

Deadpool was really still pricey, and I didn't need him to complete Juggernaut, so I held off, may try to see if I can find it at Target or Walgreens, or wait until the cases hit everywhere and maybe the price online will come down.

Wow DSmith!

How much was the total $$$ damage?

ML is getting expensive collecting and personally my closet is running out of room!

My friend is a Hot Wheels collector, much cheaper LOL

JESUS, my wallet hurts.

-Silk $$

-SDCC Raft Boxed Set $$$

-Phoenix $

-Iceman $

-Cable $

-Kitty Pryde $

-Hobgoblin $$

-Wolverine $$

-Rogue $$

I did receive Civil War Winter Soldier already and though a rather dreary costume, he's well executed and the likeness is LIGHT YEARS better than the previous figure from the last movie.

And the Civil War War Machine looks awesome. I would have loved a Don Cheadle head like the new Robert Downey Jr. head we just got in the Spidey 3pack. War Machine has lots of weapons that fit into the armor of the figure, super cool. I did effectively pay $40 for this figure, as I have no use for Disco Armor Iron Man, but it was still cheaper to get at Target than paying $70 for the set online which seems to be the going rate at the moment.

Thank GOD the Abomination wave isn't out yet, but I'm only getting 4 of those (skipping shield-throwing Cap and Iron Skull), since I'm fine using the SDCC Abomination in my display. They really could have done A-Bomb instead, would have pushed more units of the less desirable Cap figures if there was a new BAF offering instead of a redeco of an SDCC release. The darker SDCC Abomination seems nicer anyway, all the tone changes on the Cap wave version seems inconsistent and a little jarring.

Should be a toy-palooza at my apartment this week! Can't wait! And can't afford to go out and do anything else while I wait! Guess I'll just go stare out the window for the mailman.

Imagine being a teenager who can't find a job RN. So many great figures coming out and I can't afford any of them.

Altogether, everything I listed above... cost me $570.70

OMG. I can't really afford it either, but here we are.

The shame is, I still need to find:

Vision / FalconCap / Kate Bishop 3pack

Deadpool

Walgreens Punisher

Wonder Man

Captain Britain

Eel

Civil War Scarlet Witch

I need to create a kickstarter for this habit of mine.

No sir I had to go to two of them. You need to strike when the irons hot. They all have them. They just bs you with the we don't have a location on them yet. They look at us like we're crazy cause they're toys. People have a lot of crazy hobbies I don't think this is a bad one I love it!!! I hate how all the employees always seemed pissed when you ask them for something. It's their job. They're just lazy and don't want to do anything. They are really harsh on us seasoned collectors and I'm frankly not the one to take it. If I know you have something I want and I'm willing to buy it then do your job and get it for me. When I'm on the clock I'm at my consumers mercy and I don't complain. I expect the same in return. Also I'm new to posting here have been following for a long time and just want to thank everyone for the dpci numbers and sightings you all have helped so many times and I appreciate all of you and your dedication I'll pay it forward whenever I can!

Man, that Xmen wave hit and went in the Dallas Area. I have called pretty much every store throughout today and I got a few but Deadpool, Wolverine and rogue were gone at all of the stores i went to and called. Pretty pissed at some places because the employees would say they didnt have it out and to call back tomorrow then I would do another round of calls and another employee would say they were sold. SONS OF B*!@#32. Ah, I'm good now. guess it's up to the scalpers to show some mercy on this one.

@ Bigtasty - Where abouts in NJ? I haven't had any luck in my area. I've had my set for a few weeks now from BBTS but am trying to hunt down a few for a friend that isn't able to go out.

*Edit*

Called a few min after I posted and spoke with a very nice employee who tracked the case down in the back. Another employee tried blowing me off when I got there but I was persistent until he reluctantly brought the box out. Picked up DP, Wolverine and Rogue. Only paid about $10 for all 3 too after I exchanged the 4 repacks that came in the newest 3.75" wave case. My friend will be very happy!

you should always check the target tracker at brickseek. the Sku is 087-06-5418 for the X-men wave. If they have them, the website will show, because in my experience Target employees will do everything to not look it up or check in the back, or even know what they're lookin

That sucks, actually here I had a great experience with Target employees. One even took my phone number and had the night shift guys pull the figs I was looking for before they hit the shelves.