Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

Went to Walmart and didn't expect to see Xmen wave at the location coz they didn't get the last civil war wave. Snooped around didn't see any...typical...then looked up on the opposite side of the aisle overstock shelf and low and behold...Xmen wave case!! Grabbed the box and it felt light...😤 Discovered that it had been shopped already. Only thing left was havok, iceman and kitty...it was nice to finally put my hands an actual figure from the Xmen wave though. Brought home kitty for the onslaught head 😊

Has anyone found the Wallgreens Punisher yet? if so is there a UPC they can scan to see if they have it?

Raft set arrived today (that was some fast shipping hasbro!) and I'm pretty pleased with it. I've been thinning out my legends collection and was really on the fence about picking this up. I'll be getting rid of spidey because I don't need another 1 on the shelf, although I do like that head, and sandman I'm just not a fan of at all. I could probably live with most of the issues I have with it except for the texture. He just looks way too smooth and shiney to be in his sand form for me. I'll stick with the toybiz classics version. As for the rest, they all look great. I was most excited for enchantress but dreadknight definitely stole her thunder. He's easily my fav of the set.

Raft set arrived today (that was some fast shipping hasbro!) and I'm pretty pleased with it. I've been thinning out my legends collection and was really on the fence about picking this up. I'll be getting rid of spidey because I don't need another 1 on the shelf, although I do like that head, and sandman I'm just not a fan of at all. I could probably live with most of the issues I have with it except for the texture. He just looks way too smooth and shiney to be in his sand form for me. I'll stick with the toybiz classics version. As for the rest, they all look great. I was most excited for enchantress but dreadknight definitely stole her thunder. He's easily my fav of the set.

I'll help relieve you of the spidey. Send me a personal message!

If anyone wants the SDCC Raft packaging for a diorama display pm me

Gonna throw it out

361BACB0-0DFB-4769-BFC8-1885EB11F7BE_zps

Also looks like Sandman will be the BAF for the 2017 SpiderMan wave

It appears to include 7 pieces so Shocker may indeed be included in that wave

What we know so far the wave includes:

Symbiote SpiderMan

SpiderMan UK

Ultimate 2099 SpiderMan

Jackal

Ms Marvel

Green Goblin

Unrevealed Shocker

BAF Sandman repainted (probably his green and brown shirt swappable hands included with Ms Marvel)

62E47F20-0D8F-4EF5-B521-E7A5BBBF09B1_zps

I think the XMEN series 2 will be 8 figures. A couple of months ago there was a SKU report that lists Shatterstar and Wolverine in that wave. Hopefully it's the yellow tiger stripe wolverine and Xforce Shatterstar.

Nah! Hopefully, it's the X-23 All New Wolverine. She's Tiger Striped so that's something, but we've already gotten at least FIVE Tiger stripers between Toybiz and Hasbro. This wasting slots on redos has got to stop!!!