Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

Found Punisher in Norcal (Santa Rosa) but I actually passed. Most Walgreen exclusives warm forever. I still have tons of Antman in my area so I will pick Frank up eventually.

I don't know man, he is already come and gone around Stockton and Modesto. I say if you see him pick it up before it's too late.

I don't think there is much comparison between Punisher and Classic Ant-Man. Don't wait too long! I think Walgreens exclusives have gotten increasingly more desirable each wave: Ant-Man<Yellow Daredevil<Namor<Punisher. I hope they continue the trend.

Found Punisher in Norcal (Santa Rosa) but I actually passed. Most Walgreen exclusives warm forever. I still have tons of Antman in my area so I will pick Frank up eventually.

I don't know man, he is already come and gone around Stockton and Modesto. I say if you see him pick it up before it's too late.

Yeah, I broke down and bought him. All of them were still there though. Also had Antman, Dare Devil, and Namor. My little hidden gem of a Walgreens.

Yeah, I broke down and bought him. All of them were still there though. Also had Antman, Dare Devil, and Namor. My little hidden gem of a Walgreens.
All of them around me can't get rid of ant-man or daredevil. Lots of namor still. No more punishers although one in Sacramento had a bunch.

What luck, I found Deadpool at my Target today as well!

All of them around me can't get rid of ant-man or daredevil. Lots of namor still. No more punishers although one in Sacramento had a bunch.

What luck, I found Deadpool at my Target today as well!

I had a hard time finding the Doctor Strange wave on Amazon.

Here are some links:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01BY1JO6O/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01BY1JNW4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01BY1JKBI/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01BY1JK6S/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

These are the ones I bought. I'll wait for the other four to drop below 20 dollars like they always do because I'm patient. Gald I didn't buy an Enchantress from the Raft set. Got Purple Man and still need Dreadknight. Also my local Wal-Mart got the Spiderman Wave on Monday. I bought Hobgoblin, Silk and Electro.

Thank you for the heads-up Mangar and Inspection12e! I preordered Nico (the only one I want from the wave since I have the raft set).

I saw remenents of the Abomination wave at an LCS, but they were marked up. They had Scarlet Witch and Iron Skull, both of which I want, but will wait to get them at retail price (or in IS's case, wait until he drops deeply in price since he seems to be a figure nobody wants).

I was able to get Rogue from the Hasbro Toy Shop so I have completed the acquisition of the BAF figures for that wave. However, finding Deadpool anywhere in the retail realm remains nearly, well actually completely, impossible. I can find remnants of the wave at Walgreen's, Target, Meijer but Deadpool (and Wolverine and Rogue for that matter) are never seen.

On another subject (and I have seen others ask this same question), has anyone seen the Walmart exclusives? I am in the Midwest and the Walmart stores I frequent never even have the 3-3/4" Legends (or Infinite Series) figures. I only see the 6" Legends. Anyway, if anyone find the exclusives in the Midwest, let me know.