Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

I was able to get Rogue from the Hasbro Toy Shop so I have completed the acquisition of the BAF figures for that wave. However, finding Deadpool anywhere in the retail realm remains nearly, well actually completely, impossible. I can find remnants of the wave at Walgreen's, Target, Meijer but Deadpool (and Wolverine and Rogue for that matter) are never seen.

On another subject (and I have seen others ask this same question), has anyone seen the Walmart exclusives? I am in the Midwest and the Walmart stores I frequent never even have the 3-3/4" Legends (or Infinite Series) figures. I only see the 6" Legends. Anyway, if anyone find the exclusives in the Midwest, let me know.

Yeah with finding Deadpool, I had to stay on Brickseek and then had the Target employee pull the box from the back.

Went to Walmart today expecting not to find anything, but man was I wrong. They had between four and six of Falcon and Winter Soldier each. Got a chance to look through a few of them and pick the best ones. They are both great figures, the changes done to Winter Soldier make me kind of sorry I ever bought the Mandroid BAF one lol. Falcon is pure awesome, especially with a couple spare guns from the accessories collection. There was even a Nick Fury or two on the shelves, might need to pick those up next time for more SHIELD agents.

Dude just trying to help folks you dont have to be an @$$
I'd say that counts as a sighting. I just ordered Iron Fist, Voodoo & Nico, so thank you!

You're very welcome, Sir!

No, YOU're very welcome here! Anything to help folks is appreciated. Plus, that WAS a sighting. Let me add TRU is having a "superhero" sale. Everything "super" (including Marvel Legends) is 20% off. If only I could run across a Deadpool or two.

Tons of Legends are for sale on amazon.com now for 15.99 or less. 6 out of the 8 Dr.Strange wave are 15.99. Bought the last four I needed. I also got the captain American from the Ant Man for 13.49 and the Iron Man for 11.93. The Bagley Spiderman from Space Venom for 14.89 and Taskmaster for 14.99,

Tons of Legends are for sale on amazon.com now for 15.99 or less. 6 out of the 8 Dr.Strange wave are 15.99. Bought the last four I needed. I also got the captain American from the Ant Man for 13.49 and the Iron Man for 11.93. The Bagley Spiderman from Space Venom for 14.89 and Taskmaster for 14.99,

Hey, thanks! Managed to snag an Iron Fist pre-order for that price, and the Ultimate Spider-Man, debating on comic Dr. Strange though.

Well I found out the local TRU would get a shipment in today, so I called 1st thing. The lady on the phone checked and sure enough, they had X-Men cases. She took my name down and is (supposedly) holding a Deadpool & Rogue for me. Here's the thing however; some guy apparently called the same time I did and wanted (guess who) Deadpool. She said she was holding one for him as well. That's how I know they got in multiple cases. Also, I believe this same guy called the TRU that's about 8 miles in the opposite direction (they got a shipment in, but no Legends). I'm thinking this is one of my local scalpers. Guess we'll see if I still have my figures when I go after work. Stay tuned...

Aaaaannnd....Of COURSE they didn't have it! The lady at the customer service desk (a manager) said it was on the manifest, but never arrived. She was very apologetic and told me another truck will come Friday and if the cases are there then, She'll set them aside for me and give them to me for half off. That is half off the current sale price of $15.99. I asked if she would remember. she then told me she was a manager and then took my number and set up a notification on her phone. I guess (once again) we'll see...

And still no Walmart exclusives here in the San Diego area.

Hey everyone, I just thought about something. I'm sure most of you know of the TRU sale this week, but are frustrated you can't get the figures you want (primarily X-Men and Civil War wave 3) because the stores don't have them in stock. Amazon is matching the TRU sale price (of course with the exception of Deadpool, Rogue and Wolverine and I believe Scarlet Witch) so you can get them there and if you buy enough, or have Prime, the shipping is free. Something to think about.

Dammit! Although a discount like that might be worth waiting a few days for

Well I received a call from the manager right at 10 am this morning, and she told me they have a Deadpool and Rogue on hold! I have to say I'm pleasantly surprised she remembered. It was Tuesday after all. I'm not out of the woods yet though! I have to keep my fingers crossed they'll still be there when I arrive after work. Stay tuned...