Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

The other "masters of the mind" figure must be Adam warlock didn't they show one at nycc

yes but the confirm that the first wave would include Darkhawk, Angela, Vance Astro and Kid Nova (with the rest being movie). they were confirmed at SDCC before NYCC.

Now that is not saying that something got switched around but it's very very unlikely

Still looking for a Deadpool. Haven't had any luck out here in Houston. A bunch of Deadpools are up on ebay for 22 bucks from Hong Kong. You guys think they're knockoffs?

Yes they are. You don't even get all the accessories and I believe with the exception of the katanas, the weapons aren't even the same.

At any rate, remain patient. Word is they're coming back down to earth and are becoming more common. I too have yet to see one hanging on a shelf (even less likely since I acquired mine from Amazon a few weeks ago for $19.99. They're back up for that price by the way). If you're going to get one online, you may as well get the genuine article, and for less.

Was in the local TRU last Friday and found what was left of the Sandman BAF wave, Ms. Marvel and the Jackal. I don't think the Ms. Marvel will be difficult to find later so I only picked up the Jackal. When I asked an employee about it, he said that they had put out (I assume) the entire wave on Thanksgiving night and what I found was all that was left. Basically the shrapnel was all that remained. The Jackal figure does look good. Will be anxious to hear from the previous person that has a friend who is a TRU store manager regarding availability of this wave.

• 2 weeks later...

Ugh... still haven't seen Sandman wave at retail. I saw it once at Forbidden Planet in NYC. But no chain retailers. And I'm on vacation right now in Oceanside CA, have been to 3 Targets, 2 WalMart, 1 comic book/toy store, and 1 TRU. Nothing. Not one trace of them. Any suggestions?! I'm in Oceanside but can get around to Carlsbad/Encinitas.... argh....

I only have Green Goblin and Shocker, I need the other 5 from the wave!

I want to thank Rukkdeez for his tips on where to look for figures. But I scoured all the locations in CA and found no traces of the Sandman wave. Womp womp.

BUT, I went to a TRU in San Diego at Grossmont Center, and found a guy holding a Jackal figure. We started talking about collecting and how I've been looking everywhere for this wave and this is the first trace of the wave I've seen so far. He ended up handing me the figure and allowing me to get it, since I had Green Goblin and Shocker and started building my Sandman figure already, and he hadn't started yet. Nicest experience I ever had. Shout out to Dave, a fellow collector, for being selfless and generous and giving me a great story to tell about acquiring the Jackal figure.

Another guy saw me walking around the store with it and commented that I found a Jackal, so three of us in the store at that time looking for the new Sandman wave.

Today's the last day before I fly back to NY, hope I can find at least one more character... fingers crossed for Ms. Marvel!